PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Hood Ornament

CBone
03-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Now I know where I can find them--look at that beauty all covered in dust! Maybe I can have one of our forward air observers pick one up for me :thumb:

nattybumppo
03-21-2011, 08:00 PM
They're having a two for one sale...you can tell by their fingers. You mount one on each side of the front of your bumper and it softens any head-on impact. When they wear through, you just attach a couple of fresh terrorists with strong bindings and so on until there are none left! Way cheaper than a bull bar. Oh am I being insensitive?

L43dean
03-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Look at the big smiles on their faces! I always knew that LandCruisers with removable tops made people happy. Good to see TOYOTA making them again. Hey Steve, the club should get some of those wicked padded Russian tanker helmets for raffle prizes.

gahi
03-21-2011, 08:46 PM
I like how they left the one a-pillar for the snorkel.

FJBRADY
03-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey Steve, the club should get some of those wicked padded Russian tanker helmets for raffle prizes.

Right on! I will start searching............

wesintl
03-21-2011, 08:55 PM
I guess Toyota needs to bring back the folding windscreen and removable top :eek:

L43dean
03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
They're having a two for one sale...you can tell by their fingers. You mount one on each side of the front of your bumper and it softens any head-on impact. When they wear through, you just attach a couple of fresh terrorists with strong bindings and so on until there are none left! Way cheaper than a bull bar. Oh am I being insensitive?

Why of course not. I just dont know if the Sharper Image stocks the suitable "strong bindings" to attach the Wall Street bankers.

leiniesred
03-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Watch the junkyards for a 1980's toyota Cresida. Toyota's flagship car at the time. Pretty sure they had a stick-up toyota hood ornament.