Dr. Schlegs
03-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Randy, might have started it while making changes to the Mule. :D

subzali
03-24-2011, 05:24 PM
And Hatfield :eek:

John
03-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Wow,I had not paid attention to this story. We have 2 friends living in the evacuation area who are in the middle of moving nearly 40 horses from their stables.

rover67
03-24-2011, 06:45 PM
looks like Randy is in the evacuation area as well...

Hope you guys are OK..

Air Randy
03-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Randy, might have started it while making changes to the Mule. :D

NOT!

Were in the mandatory evacuation area.........guess where I am? Not evacuating, I can tell you that. Have to defend the shop, tools and cruisers if it comes to that :D

We have a pretty large fire safe zone around our house, we should be fine.

I took the coolest video about 30 minutes ago of a slurry bomber doing a drop on the fire about a block from our house. It's about a 6 meg file thats on my computer desktop. How do I upload it or put a link in here so you guys can see it?

RicardoJM
03-24-2011, 07:35 PM
This just in from Roving Reporter Randy Rosetta in his Rose Ram....:D

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/uploads//MtnTrucker/3_24_fire.av (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/uploads/MtnTrucker/3_24_fire.avi)

nattybumppo
03-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Have to defend the shop, tools and cruisers if it comes to that :D

Dee might question your priorities and call for an Alamo at the house, but we're all hoping for the best for you at any rate. And keep the Mule warmed up just in case!

RockRunner
03-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Cool video Randy, told you Ricardo would know how to post it.

Looks like it will be a little dark around your neighborhood for a while but if that is the worst of it you are lucky. Sure hope all your neighbors and their animals are OK.

FJBRADY
03-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Have to defend the shop, tools and cruisers if it comes to that :D

Let me know if you need help getting those ponies out of the shop. Let us know what you need!

Thinking of you two and hoping for the best.

Shark Bait
03-24-2011, 09:27 PM
And Hatfield :eek:

Thanks for thinking of me. My wife called me (I'm in Philadelphia this week) to tell me about the fire. The neighbor told her there was a grass fire at Hilltop Rd. (at least 3 miles south), coming our way and could I walk her through turning the sprinkler system on. She called me back after a while and about 1 1/2 steps in to the 5 or so step process she says, "Never mind, the house can just burn down." :lmao: But she also realized after watching the news that it was pretty far south of us. :D

Hope you're alright down there, Randy. Nice video, BTW.

CBone
03-24-2011, 09:28 PM
looks close Randy, but cool video. Hope everyone and everything is all right

Air Randy
03-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Everything looks OK down here. The wind is still blowing hard but as long as there aren't any big flare ups it should be over with.

Mucho Gracias to everyone who called and offered their assistance and/or offered moral support.

Now, back to business: Brady, I'm welding a frame on Sunday, it would be a good time for you to come over if you want to build a new tie rod.

FJBRADY
03-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Now, back to business: Brady, I'm welding a frame on Sunday, it would be a good time for you to come over if you want to build a new tie rod.

Thank you for the offer, but I am a couple of weeks out at this point. To much to do around the house this weekend and I am traveling to DC on business next week returning on Sunday 4/3.

Dibs on 4/9-4/10 :D

RedCreeper
03-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Thank you for the offer, but I am a couple of weeks out at this point. To much to do around the house this weekend and I am traveling to DC on business next week returning on Sunday 4/3.

Dibs on 4/9-4/10 :D

Aw man now that just ruined our trip. LOL

Will be there about the same time frame for Nets moms 80th. Don't think you will be able to spot me among all the japanese tour buses. haha You know that is how they busted the bank robber who robbed the bank right? He did it in front of a Japanese Tour bus. (((click click)))) Gots LOTS of evidence of him. :thumb:

RedCreeper
03-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Randy glad all is safe down there.

FJBRADY
03-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Will be there about the same time frame

Thanks for the warning! :photo::bolt:

RedCreeper
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the warning! :photo::bolt:

Anytime. Now what are you driving....... On the phone with the secret service.:D

Hulk
03-30-2011, 01:13 AM
This just in from Roving Reporter Randy Rosetta in his Rose Ram....:D

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/uploads//MtnTrucker/3_24_fire.av (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/uploads/MtnTrucker/3_24_fire.avi)

Cool video. Glad everyone is safe!