PDA

View Full Version : 70 series donor and parts rig for sale

BreckBJ44
04-18-2011, 11:07 AM
Posting for a friend that has a canadian BJ70 parts/donor rig for sale.

the truck has around 185K miles on it, and has the complete 3B diesel engine, H55 5 speed transmission and transfer, and the rest of the complete drivetrain.

Some parts have been removed (dash parts and some seats), but the truck is driveable to test the drivetrain and move it around your shop/yard.

The seller is asking $4500 for the whole kit and caboodle and would prefer to sell the whole thing as opposed to pulling the motor or parting out the rig himself.

Let me know if anyone has interest and I will get you more info!

P.S. Before I get ragged for it... I do not have pics, but can get some soon!

wesintl
04-18-2011, 11:14 AM
seems steep for a drivetrain and axles...

where is it located?

BreckBJ44
04-18-2011, 11:25 AM
It's in Georgia right now, but he has a great shipping company that can get it here for a good price. It's not just the drivetrain and axles as the truck is pretty complete (just rusted out in the rear and therefore a parts rig) including all electrical parts and such.

He is willing to work a bit on the price.

I think his thinking is that a used H55 alone is a grand to $1500, a good 3B can fetch anywhere from $800 to $1500 and the axles should be worth a 3-4 hundred each. Add that to all of the small parts and such that one may want to use in the conversion and I think he's not that far off.. with a little bargaining.