PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Anual Hotwing Festival CM11

farnhamstj
04-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Thursday Night. My campsite. Be ready to burn your mouth and extinguish it with some cold beverages around the campfire. About 7:00

Bring wings and beer :thumb:

Corbet
04-26-2011, 09:14 AM
So for the record this is a "Hot Wing" festival. I don't want any complaints if I set your entry and exit points on fire:eek::bolt:

farnhamstj
04-26-2011, 06:49 PM
There is a Trophy to be awarded this year. So, yes it is still a Cook-Off.

There have been requests to formalize the selection of a "winner" of the event.

Those present at the time of the vote will select a winner.

I drank too much beer last year and left Tom at the grill. He was last years winner if I had voted. He certainly cooked the most.

There was a Rubber Chick as a prize last year, but I don't know what happened to it.

MDH33
04-26-2011, 07:12 PM
There was a Rubber Chick as a prize last year, but I don't know what happened to it.

Sounds like a good time. I'll be sure to stop by and participate in beer drinking and eating. My wing skills are culinarily challenged, so I won't be contributing to the culinary challenge. :hill:

Convert
04-26-2011, 10:38 PM
My wings never made it last year I was busy doing club trail recovery on the Spike. Maybe this year, I will have plenty of beer at minimum.:thumb:

RockRunner
04-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I drank too much beer last year and left Tom at the grill. He was last years winner if I had voted. He certainly cooked the most.

Man you mean I missed out on a rubber chicken :eek: Well thank you Farnham, I appreciate your vote as does Sharon. We are ready for next Thursday :D

bigbluefj
04-27-2011, 12:48 AM
i might toss my hat in the wing this year wait and see!!

Corbet
04-28-2011, 08:42 PM
The future CM11 Award Winning Wings have entered the Marinade and welcome all contenders. :D