PDA

View Full Version : A shameless plug for Jeremy Kimmel!

RockRunner
04-26-2011, 03:52 PM
As most of you know Jeremy was the one that put my axles under my 4Runner, sure I helped:rolleyes: but he did all the welding and more. He lined up the suspension and made up brackets that were needed for the front and more.

I decided that I was going to install my Hydro steering before CM since I was going to run the BFG stickies. Great idea but not a great planning on my part. I paid Tim P to install the new gear box and some other things since I have absolutly no free time (the only reason I can do this is because the shower glass is being installed) but when it was time to run the lines one of them was bad. OK so we called the a mobile hydraulic line maker, more on that in an other post, to make up some new lines for me.

I asked Jeremy if he could help me set it up when he had time and of course he said yes :bowdown: He came over last Sunday, yes Easter Sunday!!, to help me "weld on" the hydro assist. I put weld on in quotes since it always takes longer on my truck :( Jeremy came over at 9:00 am and stayed till nearly noon, he was supposed to go home about 11 to help his wife with some stuff at home. Luckily the weather was crappie so he stayed longer.

Jeremy has helped me out on numerous occasions because that is who he is. He did not ask me to pay him or anything like that, just came over and spend Easter morning helping me, actually doing it all, out with my steering. I feel lucky to call Jeremy my friend and hope to repay him when he starts his buggy build. Not that I can help him weld but I can hold things for him and open a beer for him if that is what he needs.

I know there are other people in the club that act as unselfishly as Jeremy and some of them have helped me in the past but this is about Jeremy.

Thanks Jeremy, I really appreciate all your help and advice you have given me the last six months and can only hope to help you as much as you have me :thumb:

P.S. Please tell Lexi that I really appreciate her patience and I will try to make it up to her too :cheers:

FJBRADY
04-26-2011, 04:43 PM
I'll toast to that, here's to Jeremy. :beer:

Uncle Ben
04-26-2011, 04:54 PM
:beer2: Here here! Jeremy is definatly top shelf hero material! :thumb::thumb: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :homer:

J Kimmel
04-26-2011, 05:06 PM
beer is always good :) have fun in Moab, hope it all works I won't be thinking of you, I'll be on the beach in Mexico with dos mas cervezas por fa vor :D

TIMZTOY
04-26-2011, 05:09 PM
hats off to that.. :beer2:

rover67
04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Hell Yeah man! Glad you guys got her done! We have some great folks in the club! Thanks Jeremy!!!!!!!!

ScaldedDog
04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
He's done similar things for me, too. It's not like he's just donating time: he uses that time to do great work. Thanks man!!:beer::beer:

Mark

leiniesred
04-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Jkimmel..yeah that guy is tops in my book.

AxleIke
04-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Jeremy is indeed a top notch dude. You rock man!