PDA

View Full Version : Special presentation at the meeting tonight! 6/7/06

Red_Chili
06-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Brian Rasmussen, OHV ranger at the Boulder Ranger District, will be coming to the meeting tonight to present photos and the work description for our upcoming Yankee Doodle Lake restoration project.

This is a very, very visible eyesore, a real downer for the OHV community as a whole that has been created by a selfish few (mostly but not exclusively ATVs and big trucks). We will be setting posts and cable to block access, so revegetation efforts will have a chance.

Current dates for the project are on the weekend of August 25, 26, and 27, with the majority of the work on Saturday August 26. More info here:

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=1464

Brian is getting a free dinner (privately funded) at On The Border, W. Colfax across from Colorado Mills, at 5:30PM tonight prior to the meeting. Come join us if you like!

Uncle Ben
06-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Bill,
I wish I could attend but it's not gonna happen. If you decide to pass the hat to suppliment dinner and entertaiment costs I put in an IOU. I'll settle up with you after getting back to this side of the pond. Good luck and be productive! And above all THANK YOU!

Brian Rasmussen, OHV ranger at the Boulder Ranger District, will be coming to the meeting tonight to present photos and the work description for our upcoming Yankee Doodle Lake restoration project.

This is a very, very visible eyesore, a real downer for the OHV community as a whole that has been created by a selfish few (mostly but not exclusively ATVs and big trucks). We will be setting posts and cable to block access, so revegetation efforts will have a chance.

Current dates for the project are on the weekend of August 25, 26, and 27, with the majority of the work on Saturday August 26. More info here:

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=1464

Brian is getting a free dinner (privately funded) at On The Border, W. Colfax across from Colorado Mills, at 5:30PM tonight prior to the meeting. Come join us if you like!

wesintl
06-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Bill,
I moved this to chat to attract more folks. There is still a redirect in the Staging area in case someone goes there.

I'm looking forward to his presentation. Thanks for making it happen!