PDA

View Full Version : Selling Gold/Silver

pmccumber
05-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Ok, where do you sell Gold/Silver? I have a little bit to sell (couple rings) and that might mean one market.

But the market I'm really interested in is for my Mother-In-Law. Her late husband, bless his heart, was a bit (ok a lot) on the paranoid side and bought a little bit of gold and silver.

Believe it or not, our financial adviser and hers too just shrugged their shoulders when asked where to sell the stuff. No wonder it keeps going up; nobody can sell it.

Beater
05-03-2011, 09:00 AM
My jeweler, itzak gnat, owner of GNAT designs in cherry creek will treat you very fairly. He and his son Roz will treat you well, that I can gaurantee. Mention me when/if you call. He won't need the silver, but he will want the gold.

pmccumber
05-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks John. At first, I thought that was a gag name but I will definitely talk to him about moving my stuff and see what he thinks about the other. Thanks again.

Paul

wesintl
05-03-2011, 09:44 AM
as john noted. any reputable jeweler should treat you fairly on buying gold. At least that has been my exp.

calphi27
05-03-2011, 04:38 PM
cash for gold... jk

Hulk
05-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Good timing. Gold is at record highs. You might actually come out ahead on this one.