PDA

View Full Version : Raffle truck work day - Saturday, 10 June

El Jefe
06-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Saturday is our first official work day for the Raffle truck. Email to me, Hulk, or Ige if you will commit to being there on Saturday. Plan on starting around 2PM - ???. We will be inventorying and cleaning the truck and parts that came with it. I'll post a work day schedule for the next few months tomorrow...

Thx!
Chris

74fj40
06-08-2006, 06:44 PM
My dad and I can probly come next Saturday - not this one.
We have a 60 a/c condenser that we're pretty sure works - we'd like to donate it if it's needed.
Let me know.
Max
Actually - after some research - don't think it'll fit.....but if it does and you need it, it's yours....

El Jefe
06-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks, Max. Bring the condenser with you when you go to Ige's and we'll check it out...

Chris

Romer
06-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Since there was a post for last weeks workday that NO ONE SHOWED up, lets state for the reacord that Ken Davidson. Dean and myself reported for duty.

El Jefe
06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Actually, the complete list of folks that showed up was:

Ige, Ken Romer, Dean Baranski, Ken Davidson, and me.

Thanks to all!

Chris

El Jefe
06-11-2006, 06:40 PM
We got a lot done yesterday. Removed both bumpers, the brown pinstriping, chrome strips, the snake blinders, about half of the nasty purple window tint, and cleaned up a bunch of parts: skid plates, cross member, air cleaner housing, both driveshafts. We also roughed up the paint on the body. Thanks to all that showed up!

Chris

Romer
06-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Sorry, I did forget to mention Chris and Ige, But I thought the were always there. Cheers for coordinating this and always being there.

El Jefe
06-11-2006, 08:43 PM
No sweat...I'm sure Ige and I will be spending a lot of time on this truck!

Chris

PabloCruise
06-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow!

Looks like Ige is tearing it up in that second pic - while she "supervises" Dean...

:D