PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the CM 11 Committees

DougDad
05-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey, thanks to all you Cruise Moab folks that put on and hosted CM 11. From where I viewed it (Elephant Hill?) the whole event ran without a hitch. When people travel a long way to experience this event it is good to make their participation worth the time and effort. The various committees really did a bang up job. Thanks for all the many months of work you put into planning and executing a top notch wheelin event.

Special thanks to the sponsors too. Without them there wouldn't be near the excitement at the dinner raffle.

DougDad

xodeuce
05-10-2011, 09:01 PM
I'd like to echo the exact same sentiment. I drove about 1600 miles, and it was worth every bit of it.

Also, a big thanks to the leaders and gunners on Chicken Corners (Thurs.), Fins (Fri.), and Seven Mile Rim (Sat.). I learned a ton, and drove my truck places I didn't think it would make it, or even fit sometimes. It was really cool to see obstacles on Seven Mile Rim and think, "yeah I'll make that," when only 2 days before I would have thought, "You want me to drive over what?!"

Thanks to all for putting on an amazing event.

Inukshuk
05-10-2011, 09:35 PM
I'd like to echo the exact same sentiment. I drove about 1600 miles, and it was worth every bit of it.

Also, a big thanks to the leaders and gunners on Chicken Corners (Thurs.), Fins (Fri.), and Seven Mile Rim (Sat.). I learned a ton, and drove my truck places I didn't think it would make it, or even fit sometimes. It was really cool to see obstacles on Seven Mile Rim and think, "yeah I'll make that," when only 2 days before I would have thought, "You want me to drive over what?!"

Thanks to all for putting on an amazing event.

:thumb: Keith - Your experience is a big part of why we do it. This was great to read. Glad you had a great time and safe drives both ways. You did not even realize some of the times I took you up the difficult lines, he, he, he.

MikeBoyle
05-11-2011, 06:37 PM
I have attended several different offroad events in the past and can say that CM was one of the best organized and run events I have ever attended. Thanks to everyone for all the hard work you put into making it happen.