PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant-South Denver

Bruce Miller
06-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Denver, south of exit 204 which I think is the Colorado Boulevard exit? I don't want to get too far off I-25, east or west. Something nicer than fast food but no 5 star rated place either. Prefer "American" style food. Best would be a brew pub. I relax best when I'm seated at the bar. Thanks.

Hulk
06-08-2006, 11:49 AM
There is a CB Potts just west of I-25 and Arapahoe Rd.

Darcy's Irish Pub and Bistro in the Tech Center is great too, which is east of I-25 and Belleview.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (http://www.pappadeaux.com/about.html) is great too. Just west and south of I-25 and Belleview.

wesintl
06-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Earls down by park meadows :D

There is a brewpub on the other side of the street too.. rock bottom or something?

I dunno if you want to go that for south.. Only thing I know off colorado and 25 is dave and busters.. lol

Bruce Miller
06-08-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm driving home to New Mexico so you can keep going south about 200 miles if you want!

Bruce Miller
06-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Sorry. Forgot to say thank you for the suggestions. I'll let you all know where we went.

Romer
06-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Grand Slam off Arapahoe Road ext a couple blocks to Dayton. Nice sports bar

Rock Bottom Brewery at park meadows on the north side of County line. You drive by it as you get off 1-25 at county line. (the one wes mentioned)

74fj40
06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Gotta second Darcy's!
Max's dad.
There is a CB Potts just west of I-25 and Arapahoe Rd.

Darcy's Irish Pub and Bistro in the Tech Center is great too, which is east of I-25 and Belleview.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (http://www.pappadeaux.com/about.html) is great too. Just west and south of I-25 and Belleview.

Vic stuff
06-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Grand Slam off Arapahoe Road ext a couple blocks to Dayton. Nice sports bar

Rock Bottom Brewery at park meadows on the north side of County line. You drive by it as you get off 1-25 at county line. (the one wes mentioned)

x2 on both those places!

Bruce Miller
06-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. We ended up at Rock Bottom at about 1:30 so the lunch crowd was gone. We will have to try some of the others on future trips. I didn't try any of their beers, afraid that driving I-25 for 4 more hours may give the State Patrol plenty of time to pull me over and make life hell. Denver restaurants are no comparison to Longmont's. There must be a city ordinance against nice restaurants in Longmont. Hey, Dave, it's nice to see you in there. Will you be wheeling with us this summer? Did you get your ham radio license? How's the family?