PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Moab 2011 THANK YOU from the east

jonheld
05-20-2011, 08:00 AM
I realize this might be a little late, but I just wanted to stop by and say a very sincere "thank you" to all those who were involved with the planning and execution of this years event. I have been doing this a long time and have been to many events. I have organized and executed over 10 years of CMCC events here in the east, so I have a personal understanding of the man hours involved in pulling something like this off.

You folks did an outstanding job and I had a great time. A heartfelt thank you goes out to one and all. I have thrown up a very brief trip report on the GCLC website, but it has little to do with the wheeling.

It was a pleasure to meet one and all.

http://gclcny.com/Articles/Moab2011.html

Jon Held
TLCA# 5980
www.gclcny.com

rhyary
05-20-2011, 02:54 PM
Thank you Cruiser Moab 2011 from another Eastern.
It was my second time and just as enjoyable as 2010.
It was good to see the people I met last year.
Looking forward to CM2012 and seeing everyone again.

Rami

Corbet
05-20-2011, 03:05 PM
On behalf of the Committee, thank you for all the kind words. :thumb:

CardinalFJ60
05-20-2011, 03:54 PM
I realize this might be a little late, but I just wanted to stop by and say a very sincere "thank you" to all those who were involved with the planning and execution of this years event. I have been doing this a long time and have been to many events. I have organized and executed over 10 years of CMCC events here in the east, so I have a personal understanding of the man hours involved in pulling something like this off.

You folks did an outstanding job and I had a great time. A heartfelt thank you goes out to one and all. I have thrown up a very brief trip report on the GCLC website, but it has little to do with the wheeling.

It was a pleasure to meet one and all.

http://gclcny.com/Articles/Moab2011.html

Jon Held
TLCA# 5980
www.gclcny.com

Hey there Jon!

Great to see you on the board and equally great to wheel with you on Wipeout Hill. See ya' next year!!!:cheers:

Rzeppa
05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Jon it was a pleasure to meet you and wheel with you!