PDA

View Full Version : 97 Toyota FJZ80 With Factory Locks

JWB
06-01-2011, 07:21 PM
We are selling our 1997 Toyota FJZ80 Land Cruiser
This is the last year of the solid front axle.
It has the optional Factory front & rear electronic locking differentials.
Clean Car Fax: Fully loaded with 3rd row seats, pwr seats, roof racks, air bags, CD, sound, leather, moon roof, running boards, tow package, tow hooks, alloy wheels, rear heat.

Great condition. Always garaged. Meticulously maintained. Very clean and never smoked in.
Never off road except for fire roads, but its certainly ready for Moab. Toyota Scion (Arapahoe) just got through checking diff lock actuators because they were never used. They freed up the seized diff locks from non usage. This fj80 has been taken care of by Stevinson West Toyota and the boys over at Toyota Scion off Arapahoe. I am sure they will be glad to vouch for the vehicle. Of course they all say we are crazy for selling it but you gotta do what you gotta do.

With only 130454 miles on this Toyota 4.5L Inline 6, I would expect this truck to out live the next owner as well. Unfortunately we need to sell this to help us move.

Plan to accept best offer using Kelly blue book as a bench mark. keep in mind...Kelly blue book does not reflect optional front and rear e lockers in their pricing

feel free to pm with questions
or email jas92653@yahoo.com

TIMZTOY
06-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Superb truck. I know it well if anyone has any ?'s I can also answer