PDA

View Full Version : Take surveys, make cash

Hulk
06-12-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm on the Fieldworks Denver mailing list. It's been a while since I did one of these. I seem to recall making an easy $75-200 for an evening of answering questions about my opinions on various products. Here are some new ones:
Are you a coffee drinker?

Fieldwork Denver is looking for Males and Females ages 21-54 that drink coffee on a regular basis and typically add something to their coffee. If this is you please call Fieldwork Denver and ask to speak with Tonya extension 161, Vania extension 166, or Chantell extension 172 to see if you may qualify.
-----------------------------------------

Do you suffer from Stomach gas or intestinal gas?

Fieldwork Denver is looking for females ages 35-64 years old that have stomach gas or intestinal gas issues. If this is you please call 303-825-7788 and ask for Deborah extension 176 to see if you may qualify.

Not affiliated...

Romer
06-12-2006, 02:45 PM
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Do you suffer from Stomach gas or intestinal gas?

Fieldwork Denver is looking for females ages 35-64 years old that have stomach gas or intestinal gas issues. If this is you please call 303-825-7788 and ask for Deborah extension 176 to see if you may qualify.

Not affiliated...

Ige, there ya go. That will help with the fleet.:D

nuclearlemon
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
think i could lie about the coffee and do both of them. they do pay well...i did the heep trail rated one.