PDA

View Full Version : Dodge vs 4Runner

RockRunner
06-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Yesterday I was driving down Morrison rd crossing old Kipling st. when an '07 4Runner driven by an older lady turned right in front of me using both lanes of the road. I tried to avoid her but there was another truck heading the opposite way that I would have hit if I went to far left. I still don't know how I did not hit him but...................

So here are some pics of the damage, I felt sorry for the lady since she got a ticket and....................well you'll see.

Now you have to loo real close but you can see what a big bumper is good for:thumb:

corsair23
06-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear it wasn't too serious Tom :thumb:

Looks like your damage will buff right out assuming the frame horns etc. didn't get tweaked...

Her damage...looks like she is going to have to do a little more than buffing to fix that...

FJBRADY
06-29-2011, 12:25 PM
Glad everyone's ok, Tom.

Wasn't it about a year ago somebody else tried to drive underneath your truck?

Jacket
06-29-2011, 12:43 PM
What's all the black gunk on her wheel from?

RockRunner
06-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Glad everyone's ok, Tom.

Wasn't it about a year ago somebody else tried to drive underneath your truck?

Yep, seems small cars like my truck.;)

RockRunner
06-29-2011, 01:12 PM
What's all the black gunk on her wheel from?

My tire, you can see on my tire where it rubbed down her car. There are a few dings on my rim and plastic stuck in the beed. I'll post those pics up here

farnhamstj
06-29-2011, 08:04 PM
If you can't Dodge 'em, Ram 'em.

Jenny Cruiser
06-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Nice. :)

RockRunner
06-30-2011, 07:07 PM
If you can't Dodge 'em, Ram 'em.

I like that :thumb:

TreadonME
07-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Yesterday I was driving down Morrison rd crossing old Kipling st. when an '07 4Runner after market parts (http://motorfiend.com/) driven by an older lady turned right in front of me using both lanes of the road. I tried to avoid her but there was another truck heading the opposite way that I would have hit if I went to far left. I still don't know how I did not hit him but...................

So here are some pics of the damage, I felt sorry for the lady since she got a ticket and....................well you'll see.

Now you have to loo real close but you can see what a big bumper is good for:thumb:

:hill:

Big bumpers for the win huh? Other car got it pretty bad