PDA

View Full Version : FJ Summit, Ouray July 20-24

Caribou Sandstorm
07-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi all,

Robbie and I are headed up to Ouray for the FJSummit next weekend.

We will be helping out a bit with trail leader training, Black Bear Trail Ambassadors, providing a recovery 101 gear and recovery scenario presentations....

We are also helping out TLCA by having a TLCA booth, like last year. Last year Chris Hatfield attended and not only lead trails with his 80 series but was prety much a celebrity among the attendees at the TLCA booth..

Chris signed up 50+ new TLCA members at this event.

Chris can't make it this year, so I am giving a shout out to anyone that has nothing to do and is not going to Camp Hale... We could use your help at the TLCA booth for just a few hours max...

Daniel M and Perry, got any plans next weekend? Terry or Corbet, you guys around next weekend?

We will be having more fun then working...

ttubb
07-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Hey Chris, I don't think we will make it this year, sorry. Terry

Caribou Sandstorm
07-14-2011, 11:24 AM
No worries Terry! See you soon.

SRT08BUS
07-16-2011, 05:09 PM
I'll be willin to do what I can b ut this will be m/y first days off in a couple of /months so I /might be spent...sorry on a cell

RLMS
07-16-2011, 06:13 PM
I'll be heading up on tuesday. I hope too see you guys! I'll have a green built 40

Justin

Caribou Sandstorm
07-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Cool Justin!

No worries brandon. Thanks for the post up.

Talked to BVB today, sounds like Three Wheel Ben and the Toyota guys will be around, maybe even BVB!

Should be fun..

ajax
07-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Chris my name is ryan, i live in gunnison i could come down fri and man the booth fri sat, or help in another way let me know, i dont know if it matters but i have a 94 80 on 37s built up, my number is 9709015443 ps would just like to run poughkeepsie

zornff
07-19-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey Chris,
I will be there Wednesday afternoon, might be able to help at some point.

Mike

Caribou Sandstorm
07-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Chris my name is ryan, i live in gunnison i could come down fri and man the booth fri sat, or help in another way let me know, i dont know if it matters but i have a 94 80 on 37s built up, my number is 9709015443 ps would just like to run poughkeepsie

Hi Ryan, if you are in the area come on over. This is an FJC specific event but we could use any TLCA member support that is willing at the booth.. Your 80 will no doubt be a popular eye catcher. You can run Poughkeepsie no problem, if you want to run with the FJCs they might want you to register. Otherwise maybe I can run with you at an off time.

Hey Chris,
I will be there Wednesday afternoon, might be able to help at some point.

Mike

Sounds good Mike, Looking forward to seeing you and your awesome rig!!