PDA

View Full Version : who dat?

Kenon698
07-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Anyone notice the picyure on page 7 of Toyota Owner mag?
Very nice! :cheers::thumb:

Jacket
07-13-2011, 08:27 AM
It's hard to recognize the truck because it's not on its side...:D

TIMZTOY
07-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Can I borrow the last 2 issues of 4wd toyota owner magazine from someone ? My subscription ended like in febuary and they never notified me

RockRunner
07-14-2011, 10:40 PM
I had the mag sitting on the couch now for a few days, not really into reading to much lately. Dukie, the little blond one on the left, has days or a week left. He was diagnosed with cancer Tuesday with very grim hopes of recovering. We opted not to put him through the pain of chemo etc. Problem is his chest cavity and stomach area are filling up with fluids causing his breathing to get worse till he basicly drowns in his own fluids. They drained nearly two liters from his chest Tuesday/Wednesday and is doing OK.

The thing that sucks is that he seems fine till he starts wheezing and gets crud stuck in his nasal passages. I spend the last few nights waking up about every hour to check on him and cleaning his nose with one of those baby nose suckers. I really hope that he passes in his sleep but if it gets to a point where he is having a bad breathing problem I will take him in, I don't want to but it is the right thing.

It is awesome to see him and Buca in print!! A nice gift.

J Kimmel
07-15-2011, 07:07 AM
sorry to hear that Tom :(

thats never good :(