PDA

View Full Version : Possible Sale-1997 Honda Civic DX

74fj40
08-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Back in january I sold my 4runner that I liked so much to pay some bills and use as a down payment on my own place. In its place I bought a 97 civic DX from a family member.

Well now I am back in the market for a 4runner. This thing is in pretty good shape for its age. the interior had a few stains but there are no rips or tears in the seats. its a 5 speed with 171k, with manual windows locks and no power steering. It's got A/C, which I just fixed and is blowing cold, cd player/integrated ipod connectivity. Upgraded front speakers. Mini cooper wheels and comes with a set of snow tires as well as practically brand new continental tires.

It does have a hitch that I made for my bike rack, so I could haul my downhill rig around, but I can cut it off if not wanted.

last year it had the 150k mile service performed with timing belt water pump, spark plugs, wires, dizzy cap, belts etc. I just a brake flush and a clutch fluid flush. will be doing an oil change before the sale as well.

Looking to get around $2300obo for it. Will take some more better pictures this weekend when Its cleaned up and not raining out.

corsair23
08-05-2011, 01:29 PM
If that thing was a 4 door sedan I'd probably be all over it for a small commuter car :)

Good luck with the sale!

74fj40
08-05-2011, 06:52 PM
bumppity

74fj40
08-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Bought another 4runner and need this thing gone!