PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust work

PhatFJ
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
I just wanted to give a BIG -- :thumb: to a local company. Scott down at AA Performance Muffler and Brakes in Englewood. Took my 40 down there yesterday to have them replace my exhaust system, what GREAT people and the work they do is fantastic!! There pricing is GREAT as well!! I would recommend them for ANY exhaust work..

http://www.aaperformancemuffler.com/

CardinalFJ60
08-09-2011, 10:05 AM
heck yeah! same experience here with my 40 a little while ago. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Red_Chili
08-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Same with the Chili putting in a wideband O2 sensor. Bud's wanted $50 maybe more, with a week's wait. Others wanted up to 100. They did it while I waited, 20 bones, and a very first rate job. They even used their own bung.

DanS
08-09-2011, 11:35 AM
I had them put an exhaust in the 60 too. The price was fine, the work was good.

I only know one exhaust shop I like better, but they are in Albuquerque, which is a little far to drive just to save a few bills....

I really like the fact that they hit the welds with a little zinc (I think that's what they used) to protect them from the salt.

Dan

Cheeseman
08-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Amen to Scotty all. He has worked on both my runner and 62. Done great work and he has some great model cars in the business area of the shop.