PDA

View Full Version : 40's are everywhere!

Rezarf
08-14-2011, 10:16 PM
So we moved in this week to our new place in Broomfield. I drove around the neighborhood tonight just to start getting a lay of the land, and there are 4 40's within a half mile of my house. I can't believe it, I feel like I am in central america or somthing.

I am going to see if I can invite a few to the RS Rally.

There is a smurf blue lifted rig with nice paint.

A black topless with hard doors (could be primer).

Powder blue.

And a white EARLY model, that a teenager was driving.

So far, I am VERY impressed with the 'hood ;):hill:

Hulk
08-15-2011, 09:55 AM
http://rustybrain.com/smile/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

1loudLX
08-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Coming from NY, and RARELY ever seeing a 40, I feel this way anytime I drive around Denver. I always see a new one(as in not seen before) scooting around. How many are there in this area?

subzali
08-15-2011, 01:26 PM
http://rustybrain.com/smile/this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing ;)

nakman
08-15-2011, 01:36 PM
You missed the dark blue one with the upside-down bezel and spotlights over off Midway, other side of Sheridan. Then if you go left on Birch and take the second left you'll see another 40 & 60, same house, one of those side streets, turn left at the big 1st gen 4Runner with Exo cage... That 40 is BIG, like SOA and 37's.

Then so south for a few more blocks and there's a really nice built 80 series in the elusive emerald green pearl color.. I think that guy has a 100 too. Oh wait, this is a 40 thread :bolt:

1loudLX
08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Built up Toyotas in Colorado? NO WAY?!

Rezarf
08-15-2011, 11:26 PM
You missed the dark blue one with the upside-down bezel and spotlights over off Midway, other side of Sheridan. Then if you go left on Birch and take the second left you'll see another 40 & 60, same house, one of those side streets, turn left at the big 1st gen 4Runner with Exo cage... That 40 is BIG, like SOA and 37's.

Then so south for a few more blocks and there's a really nice built 80 series in the elusive emerald green pearl color.. I think that guy has a 100 too. Oh wait, this is a 40 thread :bolt:

Oh yeah, I have seen that metallic blue 40 with the flipped bezel. That makes 5 within a few miles of my house max. Thats pretty sweet.

I will snap a few pics if it seems appropriate... I can only imagine a few neighbors thinking I am scouting out a "boost" :D