PDA

View Full Version : 60 parts

satchel
08-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I know a guy that has an 88 62, and I think a 60, and they are going to the crusher in a week. If anyone wants parts let me know.

I'll talk to him tonight and see if he wants me to post up his info so that you guys can harass him.

Edit: I finally got to talk to him tonight. He has an 85 60 and 88 62. I haven't seen either of them but he says the 62 is in great shape body wise. It has some tune up issues it sounds like, as it runs fine sometimes, and kind of hesitates others, but please check with him for more info on this situation. The 60 I believe he said has a bad motor, but is decent otherwise, and has an OME lift on it.

He needs to have them gone within 2 weeks because of city code or something to do with cars in the yard and so forth, and he doesn't have anywhere else to put them. He found out that the crushers were willing to give him a decent amount for them, much more than a salvage yard, so that is his last option.

He would of course rather them go to a good home, and that would be option #1. He would like to sell the 88 for $1200, the 85 for $600, should anyone be interested.

The second option is to part what he can, and then scrap the rest. He says he is looking to have them gone for sure in 2 weeks, so he will probably wait a week or so to see if anyone would like to take them off his hands, then start parting out the next week if that is the last option.

He said if you want parts, feel free to call and he will take your name and if it turns out that he has to go in that direction he will call you back at that time.

His name is Bruce, I know him from the Advance Auto store here by my house and he's a really nice guy. His number is 3 0 three eight 7 five five four 8 0. Please just contact him instead of me if you want to work out any deals.

Hopefully someone can get some good deals on this stuff.

PabloCruise
08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
What kind of shape is the 62 in?

I'd be interested in the air flow meter if it runs, possibly the ECU as well depending on price.

Inukshuk
08-19-2011, 09:38 PM
dash switches for the square openings please.

satchel
08-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Edited first post with more info on the trucks and his contact info.

Chris
08-20-2011, 08:10 AM
possibly the ECU as well depending on price.

The only 62 part I have left after selling mine is the ECU, make a fair offer and it's yours TJ.

Chris
08-20-2011, 09:49 AM
dash switches for the square openings please.

Okay, I lied that I only have an ECU since I ran across some switched today, which do you need?

InsanityIsBorn
09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Wondering the status on these 60s. Called him up a few days after this post, he said he would know more by the following week, that was quite awhile ago. Anyone heard anything? Has he sold them?

satchel
09-07-2011, 04:59 PM
I haven't heard anything from him, but I haven't contacted him since he asked me to post the info here. I've been trying to stay on the sidelines and let those interested contact him directly instead of being any kind of middle man. I know he told me in the beginning that he only had about 2 weeks, so it may be best for you to just call him about whatever you are needing and get a status.