PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Stock 80 front bumper

timmbuck2
09-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Anyone have one laying around from your ARB install? :)

Corbet
09-27-2011, 01:11 PM
yup. Got one.

timmbuck2
09-27-2011, 04:11 PM
wish you were closer. :) Wonder how much it would be to ship it? The guy who may buy my red 80 lives in Canada, and US Customs requires the truck to be bone-stock to import it into Canada..... :confused::confused:

corsair23
09-27-2011, 05:20 PM
I shipped mine from my LX to a guy in MN back when and as I recall it wasn't that bad price wise...

~$55 4 years ago via UPS

I shipped the bumper ends separately and had to ship the brackets later as well because they are different between model years. Make sure you get the brackets as well from wherever you find one or it will be tough to attach the stock bumper :)

ToddD
09-28-2011, 04:17 PM
I caught the canadian end of this search on MUD. Can people still toss cargo on Greyhound buses? I used to do that in Florida years ago with engines and other parts for really cheap if I recall and all they had to do on the other end is pick it up. That was long before we were all very afraid of the 'terror' boogie man though.

Corbet
09-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Greyhound no longer comes to Durango:rolleyes:

corsair23
09-29-2011, 02:59 PM
Forgot to mention that it took quite awhile not to mention materials to box the bumper up - it isn't something that fits nicely into a typical square box :hill:

loudbay
09-29-2011, 07:02 PM
Hey, I just bought a 92 for my wife, and I could probably be talked into an ARB if one came up for a friendly price. I have some yellow Hella 500s installed on it now, so there are a couple of holes drilled. Let me know if there's going to be a bumper on the market soon, and my wife's bumper will fall off of her truck the day before you need to ship it to the great white north. Your red truck is real nice, I wish I could have sprung the extra $ when I was shopping recently.

Cheers,
Matt
mclauterbach@gmail.com

edit: I'm local.

timmbuck2
09-29-2011, 10:19 PM
I could not talk him into selling the arb...he just needs a stock bumper to get it through customs. maybe he could borrow one and then ship it back? ;) hmm...is Oleg still around??

ajax
09-30-2011, 05:37 PM
one in gunnison off of a 94 im coming to denver next weeek or get the one from durango to me in gunny and ill take it denver

rockrod
10-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I have one that came off my '94.

$50 and it's yours. Come get it out of my garage. It's not perfect (small dent on the front) but it will fill the hole.

I am south of Parker in the Pinery subdivision. PM me if you want it. I also have a set of running boards that need to get gone as well.

Corey