PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris Slept here!

CBone
10-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Well, actually Chuck Norris didn't sleep here, but if he needed an awesome, kick-A and take-names condo just outside the Highlands, this is where he'd go. There are two bedrooms so Chuck and all his lady friends have plenty of room to socialize, if you know what I mean! There's two full baths and after dealing with the evil-doers, Chuck can settle into a deep, warm bath in an awesomely deep soaker tub. No jacuzzi, as Chuck makes his own bubbles! Tons of closet storage for all his karate equipment and an attached single garage with more shelves for additional num-CHUCKS, swords, and other kicking A and taking names type of gear. It's a wide open floor plan with tons of light, as Chuck round-housed the walls and windows to open things up (actually the builder built it this way, but he wanted me to write that).

4 miles from downtown, which Chuck Norris runs in under 18 minutes, across the street from Sloan's Lake, where he can swim the length of the lake underwater and 5 blocks from the future Light Rail, where Chuck singlehandedly drove the railroad spikes.

Check this out at www.1610amescourt.com or reach out to CBone and note that neither Chuck nor CBone had any say in the music...

nattybumppo
10-03-2011, 04:49 AM
No jacuzzi, as Chuck makes his own bubbles!

Nice detail...your writing is really coming along...

girraffe
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
did you know tornados don't exist. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.

Old40Dog
10-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Nice digs Carlton!

I prefer a little more acreage for myself and my old cruisers though.

theboomboom
10-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Nice carpets ;)