PDA

View Full Version : Cub Scout popcorn for sale tomorrow night

Hulk
10-04-2011, 10:50 PM
My son, Charlie, is in second grade and is a Cub Scout. He is very enthusiastic about the Cub Scouts and about selling popcorn and pretzels to support his pack. He made the attached flyer (PDF) with some help from his Mom.

Charlie will be at the Stevinson West parking lot tomorrow night (10/5/2011) at 7:00 p.m. to provide samples of popcorn and pretzels, and to take orders from anyone who would like to support his efforts. Orders will be fulfilled at the time of sale -- we have the popcorn and pretzels available for immediate delivery.

The cheapest products are $10 and it goes up from there. The best stuff is $20-25 IMO. 70% of your purchase will be returned to our local scouts. Cash and checks will be accepted. If needed, we'll also have a credit card reader hooked up to my iPhone, although we lose 2.75% of the sale to fees.

You can also make donations to purchase popcorn for the military stationed overseas. The pack still gets credit for this, too.

If you won't be at the meeting, you can place an order online (http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=15861949) and it will be shipped directly to you. The downside is that the minimum price is higher and you pay for shipping.

Charlie won't be staying for the meeting. He'll head home with Karie when the clock strikes 7:30. It's a school night, after all. :)

corsair23
10-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Kids are getting so high tech nowadays :)

Hulk
10-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Thanks to everyone who purchased popcorn from Charlie last night. Your support of Charlie's Cub Scout Pack is really appreciated!

1loudLX
10-07-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks to everyone who purchased popcorn from Charlie last night. Your support of Charlie's Cub Scout Pack is really appreciated!

I need more, this stuff is addicting.

Hulk
10-07-2011, 12:16 PM
If you're anywhere near Centennial/Littleton, we can probably hook you up.

Caribou Sandstorm
10-07-2011, 04:32 PM
We are going to need another bag of the $20.00 carmel Corn..Blew through the first bag already. I can pick up next week if that is ok.

Hulk
10-10-2011, 05:46 PM
We are going to need another bag of the $20.00 carmel Corn..Blew through the first bag already. I can pick up next week if that is ok.

OK, great. Charlie has another week before he has to turn in his order. I'm assuming that was the stuff with the almonds/pecans/cashews?

Uncle Ben
10-10-2011, 06:11 PM

X2. I can mail a check tommorrow and get the (unopened!) bag whenever.