PDA

View Full Version : Poly Performance shocks

waggoner5
10-05-2011, 10:25 AM
11" and 13" travel BBCS shocks. They are eye/eye mounting and come with shock adapters to mount them on a stem/stem setup. The shocks have approximately 2k miles on them and are in like new condition. $250 for the set with adapters. Shocks are $110 ea and adapters are $50 for the set new from Poly.
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/BBCS-Shocks-p-84.html

powderpig
10-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Hello Gary:
What did you use these on for 2000miles? Would they be good enough for my 80? Is this for 2 each of the 11 in and 13 inch or 1 each of the sizes.
I would be interested if they would work on my 80.
Robbie

waggoner5
10-06-2011, 09:16 AM
They were on my 45 since summer last year. 2k miles is probably on the high side as you know I dont drive it much. The shocks will bolt on with the adapters that I have as well as I can throw in the rear upper mounts that Darren in AUS makes to allow an upper eye mount as well as some additional travel. The mounts go in place of the original 80 series upper stem mount adapters, which if you go this route I would like to be able to swap for your factory mounts. ADS shocks is wanting some publicity and are willing to make me a deal on their shocks is the reason I'm selling. Yep, all 4 shocks and adapters included. They are still on the truck if you want to come measure and look.

Uncle Ben
10-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Ill take second dibs behind Robby.

powderpig
10-06-2011, 12:52 PM
I think they will work for me. Are you around on Monday next week. I will be pulling a head and taking it over to the machine shop. I can come by in the afternoon. like 3 or so if it works.
And if they do not work for me kevin, I will pass them on to you.
Thanks Gary

Uncle Ben
10-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I think they will work for me. Are you around on Monday next week. I will be pulling a head and taking it over to the machine shop. I can come by in the afternoon. like 3 or so if it works.
And if they do not work for me kevin, I will pass them on to you.
Thanks Gary

Perfect!

waggoner5
10-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Yep, should be around about 3. I can pull them tomorrow.