PDA

View Full Version : The 1st

Air Randy
10-06-2011, 08:13 AM
Yeah! I'm the first one to post a new thread in the TL forum!:D

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 08:39 AM
As you can see, we need a lot of help to make Cruise Moab happen. The most important volunteers are the trail leaders. Without leaders to take us out on the trails, We might as well host the event at a t-shirt shop downtown Moab.

Chicken Corners
Thursday
Friday Jeff Zepp gunner: Sascha Steinway
Saturday Jonathan Harris gunner: Bill Baker

Elephant Hill
Thursday Dave Kaiser
Friday NO TRAIL (DINNER NIGHT)
Saturday Dan S.

Fins & Things
Thursday Tom Rompies
Friday Dave Kaiser gunner=Jonathan Harris
Saturday

7 Mile Rim
Thursday Stephen Rudy
Friday Greg Luer
Saturday Daniel Markofsky

Gold Bar
Thursday Dave Helm
Friday
Saturday

Poison Spider
Thursday Steve Powers
Friday Farnham St. John
Saturday Steve Brady

Porcupine Rim
Thursday Randy Rosetta
Friday Corbet Hoover Gunner: Steve Powers
Saturday

Dome Plateau
Thursday Daniel Markofsky
Friday Dave Helm
Saturday Sascha Steinway

Wipe Out Hill
Thursday NO TRAIL RUN
Friday
Saturday Tim Nakari Gunner Jeff Zepp.

Cliffhanger
Thursday
Friday NO TRAIL (dinner night)
Saturday

Hells Revenge
Thursday Scott Jensen
Friday Scott Yoder
Saturday Farnham St. John

Kane Creek
Thursday Steve Brady
Friday
Saturday Hugh phillips

Metal Masher
Thursday TRAIL CLOSED!
Friday Steve Brady
Saturday

BFE - Difficult
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Behind the Rocks
Thursday NO TRAIL RUN
Friday Mike Boyle Gunner: Keith from Safari LTD
Saturday

Golden Spike
Thursday Jeremy Kimmel
Friday NO TRAIL (Dinner night)
Saturday Scott Yoder

Moab Rim
Thursday TRAIL CLOSED
Friday Tom Rompies
Saturday

Pritchett
Thursday
Friday NO TRAIL (DINNER NIGHT)
Saturday Tom Rompies

Wicked Brew Coffee Run: Jeremy Kimmel

Hulk
10-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Yeah! I'm the first one to post a new thread in the TL forum!:D

But I created the forum, so I'm still one ahead of ya! :D

powderpig
10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
I guess it will be myself and the kid leading the KOKO trip again this year. Beyond that I do not know.

nakman
10-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Hey I'm good for Wipeout on Saturday again... who's hungry?

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Tim: Thank you for volunteering to lead wipe out hill on Saturday. and yes. I am hungry. Your trip is an excellent example of how a trail leader CAN go that extra mile to provide an unforgettable trail ride!
Sincere thanks, Stephen

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Robbie: Thank you for considering leading the koko trip in 2012. My goal is to make sure you don't have to do anything beyond that. The Koko trip was the highlight of CM2011. I hope we have it again in 2012. Sincerely, Stephen

rhyary
10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
I will volunteer to follow Robbie and Tim again in 2012.
I can't wait.

Rami

Corbet
10-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Porcupine on Friday

FJBRADY
10-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Stephen,

Put me down to lead:

Kane Creek, Th.
Metal Masher, Fri
Poison Spider, Sat.

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Rami: This could be your year to do more than follow Robbie and Tim! *laughs* You have a gregarious personality that would make leading a trail pretty easy for you. you also have the ham stuff to help provide solid communications back to an equally prepared tailgunner.

I watched your APRS track log for days as you journeyed back home after CM 2011.

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Corbet: Thank you for volunteering to lead porcupine rim on Friday. One of my goals at CM2012 is smaller numbers of trucks on each trail. I know this is important to successful trips on trails like Porc. Rim. Sincerely, Stephen

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Steve: That is a lot of time leading trails! I appreciate the offer on your "hat trick." Later on, if you feel it is a bit much, I'll work hard to get you down to just a single trail or two if it'll help make your CM2012 experience more fun.
Sincerely, Stephen

FJBRADY
10-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Steve: That is a lot of time leading trails! I appreciate the offer on your "hat trick." Later on, if you feel it is a bit much, I'll work hard to get you down to just a single trail or two if it'll help make your CM2012 experience more fun.
Sincerely, Stephen

No worries, happy to do it. All I want to do is drive so leading a group is no problemo!

wesintl
10-06-2011, 03:26 PM
well, i was going to say i was good for ehill again thurs.. but :o

leiniesred
10-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Wes: Thanks for the offer to help out on Elephant Hill on Thursday. Even though it looks like we have that trip covered already, I want you to know I appreciate your offer to lead it none-the-less. Means a lot to me. If there is a different trail you might enjoy learning/leading please let me know. Sincerely, Stephen

corsair23
10-06-2011, 03:53 PM
:cool: - Competition for leading trails is a good thing right ?

Just a suggestion, I'd change the title of this thread to something that fits what the thread is really about...Although, then again maybe more people will peek into the thread just to see what's in here with the current title :)

FJBRADY
10-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Randy, want to gun Metal Masher for me on Fri? or Poison Spider on Sat?

Air Randy
10-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Randy, want to gun Metal Masher for me on Fri? or Poison Spider on Sat?

Yep, I was just getting ready to send you a note to that effect.

Air Randy
10-06-2011, 09:24 PM
But I created the forum, so I'm still one ahead of ya! :D

Dang it! Always a day late and a dollar short............;)

Inukshuk
10-06-2011, 09:28 PM

The entire 7 Mile Rim trail is hungry!

Count me in for that Saturday (guess that means I have to fix my Cruiser by then....)

Air Randy
10-06-2011, 09:28 PM
C'mon Schlegs, Chicken Corners has your name all over it! Get signed up for something to lead!

Dr. Schlegs
10-07-2011, 08:16 AM
FIRST IT HAS TO BE HELD, AND IF I ATTEND I will be leading something other than Chicken Corners. I would hate to let 4:88's and ARB's go to waste.

Snowrun
10-07-2011, 08:33 AM
I signed up for Fins and Gold Bar at the meeting. I just cant remember which days.

MDH33
10-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Are there any perks for leading/gunning such as discounted registration, etc?

I will be available to gun wherever needed (within the capabilities of my rig). So, when it comes time to register, I'll just not choose trails and go where you need me.

:thumb:

leiniesred
10-07-2011, 09:14 AM
John: Thank you for volunteering to lead Fins and Gold Bar at the meeting.
How about Fins and things on Thursday and Gold bar on Saturday?
It isn't like I'm carving this list in stone so we can move things around as need be.
I would like to extend my personal gratitude for your offer to help out on the trails in 2012.

leiniesred
10-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Martin:
Thank you for offering to tailgun just about anything. I know this is serious offer coming from a guy in an open cab truck. The dust back there can get pretty brutal!
As far as consideration for the trail leaders go, the committee is aware that without the trail leaders, we simply don't have an event. I have proposed some fresh compensation ideas to the committee but I don't have any details beyond that at this point. It is a high priority for me this year.

Air Randy
10-07-2011, 10:03 AM
FIRST IT HAS TO BE HELD, AND IF I ATTEND I will be leading something other than Chicken Corners. I would hate to let 4:88's and ARB's go to waste.

Stop whining before I :Princess:slap you :D. There will be a CM2012 of some sort so stop using that as an excuse and sign up for something now. The best way to ensure you attend is to sign up to lead trails now.

Even with 4.88's & ARB's you have to fix your electrical problem before you can lead trails.............

You know, the short circuit between the seat and the steering wheel :D:lmao:

Snowrun
10-07-2011, 10:08 AM
John: Thank you for volunteering to lead Fins and Gold Bar at the meeting.
How about Fins and things on Thursday and Gold bar on Saturday?
It isn't like I'm carving this list in stone so we can move things around as need be.
I would like to extend my personal gratitude for your offer to help out on the trails in 2012.

Sounds great.

MDH33
10-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Martin:
Thank you for offering to tailgun just about anything. I know this is serious offer coming from a guy in an open cab truck. The dust back there can get pretty brutal!
As far as consideration for the trail leaders go, the committee is aware that without the trail leaders, we simply don't have an event. I have proposed some fresh compensation ideas to the committee but I don't have any details beyond that at this point. It is a high priority for me this year.

True the dust can be bad in back, but since the famdambly won't be coming this year, it's not a big deal.

If I make it out for the trail leader training, I'll lead too if needed.

:beer:

Dr. Schlegs
10-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I'll do Poison Spider Mesa and Porcupine Rim once I learn them, and I will find my own Tail Gunners. Randy, If I dont get the York plumbed you can be my co-pilot to help actuate the ARB's. :D:lmao:

rhyary
10-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Rami: This could be your year to do more than follow Robbie and Tim! *laughs* You have a gregarious personality that would make leading a trail pretty easy for you. you also have the ham stuff to help provide solid communications back to an equally prepared tailgunner.

I watched your APRS track log for days as you journeyed back home after CM 2011.

Thanks Stephan, but not practical. However I am happy to help the leader and gunners on any trail I am on.

leiniesred
10-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Right on Rami. I understand where you are coming from. Being that extra set of eyes on the trail can be very helpful to the trail leader too.

Air Randy
10-07-2011, 03:33 PM
I'll do Poison Spider Mesa and Porcupine Rim once I learn them, and I will find my own Tail Gunners. Randy, If I dont get the York plumbed you can be my co-pilot to help actuate the ARB's. :D:lmao:

Too late, my gunner services have already been contracted for in 2012. However you can start making reservations for 2013 now :D

Red_Chili
10-10-2011, 11:18 AM

Sounds like Cliffhanger is right up your alley!

farnhamstj
10-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Put me down to lead:

Poison Spider Friday
Hell's Saturday (unless I'm gonna upset anyone, due to historic leading)

leiniesred
10-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Alright Farnham! Thank you very much for offering to lead Poison Spider on Friday and Hell' Revenge on Saturday. I've had a great time being on the trail with you on Poison Spider. Thanks, Farnham. Sincerely, Stephen

Rzeppa
10-17-2011, 06:45 PM

Can I gun for you? Can I can I???

nakman
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Can I gun for you? Can I can I???

you bet, cool with me, you're always welcome on any run of mine.. :cool:

Rzeppa
10-24-2011, 09:18 PM
I can and have led:

Fins
Porcupine
Elephant
Chicken Corner
Gold Bar

I've done Hell's Revenge and Poison Spider enough times I am sure I could lead them. I was just now looking at the trail list on cruisemoab.com and do not see Steelbender? Do we still do Steelbender? I have done that trail numerous times too.

I am pretty sure there are others too, the list at cruisemoab.com seems incomplete?

Hulk
10-25-2011, 08:00 PM
We didn't run Steelbender last year. We usually do run it.

leiniesred
10-26-2011, 08:47 AM
Thanks for offering to lead a trail at CruiseMoab 2011, Jeff!

Boy, I wish we could run every trail in Moab during Cruise Moab, but we have never had enough trail leaders to pull that off. Running a subset of the list of trails that are on the Easter Jeep Safari list is the best we can do. Last year, we opted to replace steel bender with 7 mile in an effort to keep things "fresh."

leiniesred
10-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Jeff: Thanks for offering to lead Chicken Corners on Friday!

While chicken corners isn't the most "glamorous" trail we run it is very important for many of the Cruise Moab participants. This could be a driver's first experience running a trail in Moab and it should be a good one. They may not be learning about when to use double-low and when to use both lockers, but they will learn the basics of how we run trails at Cruise Moab, trail etiquette, communications, preparedness, and see some fantastic views too. It really is an important trail on our list of trails.

Sincere thanks, Jeff.

Rzeppa
10-27-2011, 10:27 AM
YQW Stephen - I have always enjoyed leading noobs on some of the easier trails like porcupine, fins, and chicken corner. I love to see people's eyes get wide as they learn what their stock or nearly stock Toyota 4x4 is capable of, and then watch them get permagrin!

nattybumppo
11-03-2011, 12:34 AM
I can lead something easy on Saturday, maybe Chicken Corners or something else easy? I haven't done it yet, but I should have Tuesday before the event to get to know it if I can't make it to the prerun in March.

jonharis
11-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi guys, I'm more than happy to lead or tail gun (I'm more inclined to gun next year as I will have my kids with me) on a trail I know, I very familiar with the following but would be up to gunning on any of the easier trails. I can make it over to Moab just about any weekend. Note, I am planning on doing the San Rafael overnight the first 2 days.

Fins
Hells
Rose Garden Hill
Top of the World

I've forwarded the link to this thread to some select BCC members that may be interested in leading.

Also, if you guys are interested continuing the map book that was produced last year, I am happy to update and complete maps for all of the trails as well as making any corrections to existing maps that you may find.

Chears!
Jonathan Harris

Old40Dog
11-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Stephen, I'd love to have Jonathan gun for me Friday on Fins! Sign that man up!

Hi guys, I'm more than happy to lead or tail gun (I'm more inclined to gun next year as I will have my kids with me) on a trail I know, I very familiar with the following but would be up to gunning on any of the easier trails. I can make it over to Moab just about any weekend. Note, I am planning on doing the San Rafael overnight the first 2 days.

Fins
Hells
Rose Garden Hill
Top of the World

I've forwarded the link to this thread to some select BCC members that may be interested in leading.

Also, if you guys are interested continuing the map book that was produced last year, I am happy to update and complete maps for all of the trails as well as making any corrections to existing maps that you may find.

Chears!
Jonathan Harris

jonharis
11-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Souunds great! I would love to gun for you Dave. One question. When is the 100 series run Farnahm? I really want to patisipate again if possible.

Btw my membership application is complete and on my desk!

Sent via iPhone

MikeBoyle
11-19-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm up for leading or gunning on Hell's, BFE, Metal Masher (if I get a winch in time) or Spike. Let me know where you need me.

J Kimmel
11-19-2011, 07:07 PM
well assuming I still have my truck, I'll be happy to fall in line somewhere :)

RockRunner
11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
well assuming I still have my truck, I'll be happy to fall in line somewhere :)

I am in the same boat, if I have a truck and $$ I will lead one to two trails. Juast have to wait till March to see where I stand. Sorry I can't give you a more solid answer Rudy but you know how it goes. :o

leiniesred
11-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Jeremy and Tom:

Thanks for offering to lead/gun trails at CM2012 if you still have trucks to wheel.
I might find myself in the same situation too!

leiniesred
11-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Sascha: Hey man, sincere thanks for offering to lead Chicken Corners on Saturday. Despite the low difficultly rating, this trail is a lot of fun with intrepid new wheelers on your trip. Plus, if you are in your 40 it will be really nice to be in the front with no top or doors!

leiniesred
11-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Jon:

Hey I heard you took the initiative to offer up your own personal trail time and that of some additional folks in the Book Cliffs Cruisers to help Rising Sun lead trails at Cruise Moab 2012. Thank you.

If you take a look at the 2nd thread in this forum, there is a pretty good list of the trails I'd like to try to help get trucks out on and who I have leading each trail. This might help the other BCC leaders see a trail they enjoy running and wouldn't mind leading at CM2012.

I put you down to gun with Dave on his trip for now. Please let me know if you are interested in leading a trail as well as gunning with Dave.
I'll try to let you know if I hear word on a 100s run with Farnham too.

As far as the book goes: Yep. There are certainly some places it could use some updates. The meeting locations for the trails needs to be cleaned up for sure! I'll share your interest with the CM2012 committee. Thanks!

Sincere thanks, Stephen

leiniesred
11-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Mike: I've been on the trail with you a time or two and I think that you and your truck would have a great time on a trail with like-size trucks and experienced drivers. I know the spike can be a long day, but I could really use your help leading it. It is tough to find folks to lead the tougher trails. How about leading the Spike on Thursday? Sincere thanks for stepping up and helping us out at CM2012.

Besides, I'm saving all the metal mashers for Neil Q. Neil has led Metal Masher at every cruisemoab I can remember. (just joking, Neil! We'll try to keep you from another Masher trip!)

Hope you get your winch, Mike. It is very rarely needed on the trails we run, but I know it is handy for helping people keep the front tires on the ground on widowmaker too!

MikeBoyle
12-03-2011, 11:03 PM
I would be more than happy to lead on spike, only problem is being as CM is a working vacation I have to be back at camp early for vendor night.

One of my coworkers just bought a 4runner set up similar to me and we were talking about possibly signing up to lead and codog with eachother. I'll let you know what he decides.

leiniesred
12-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Right on, Mike. Just keep me posted. We'll work something out no worries. Just let me know what fits best for you guys. Take a look at the 2nd post in this thread for a quick map of who is leading what and when.

Thanks again,
Stephen

pskhaat
12-21-2011, 08:29 AM
If needed I could possibly lead:

Thursday: Hells Revenge or Chicken Corners
Saturday: Pritchett (depends on vehicle taken)

leiniesred
12-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Scott. Thanks for offering to lead a trail at CM 2012. It is going to be a great event!
For now, Let's put you on Hell's revenge on Thursday. If you bring the big truck, I might need your help leading the largely self-guided crew on a Pritchett Canyon trip.
Thanks again, Stephen

jonharis
01-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Jon:

Hey I heard you took the initiative to offer up your own personal trail time and that of some additional folks in the Book Cliffs Cruisers to help Rising Sun lead trails at Cruise Moab 2012. Thank you.

If you take a look at the 2nd thread in this forum, there is a pretty good list of the trails I'd like to try to help get trucks out on and who I have leading each trail. This might help the other BCC leaders see a trail they enjoy running and wouldn't mind leading at CM2012.

I put you down to gun with Dave on his trip for now. Please let me know if you are interested in leading a trail as well as gunning with Dave.
I'll try to let you know if I hear word on a 100s run with Farnham too.

As far as the book goes: Yep. There are certainly some places it could use some updates. The meeting locations for the trails needs to be cleaned up for sure! I'll share your interest with the CM2012 committee. Thanks!

Sincere thanks, Stephen

Stephen-
I've been away from the forum for a bit, sorry for a late reply. Thanks for putting me down. I messaged Farnham about the 100 run. If he doesn't plan on it, is anyone else (Romer, Nakman) thinking of leading a 100 series run? I'm happy to gun for someone, or just come along for the ride! I understand that the 100 is proliferating (so much for it not being a real land cruiser) and that a model specific run may not be as realistic or fair any more.

If we get closer to the event and still have runs that need leaders (~5) difficulty I would be happy to step in. Feel free to use and abuse me.

We had a great turnout at our first meeting this year. I presented the information to the club for contacting this forum with interest in Leading / Gunning.

I have secured time off for the pre-trip and CM and am looking forward to it. Lot's to do with the truck before hand!

nattybumppo
01-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Jeff Zepp, may I gun for you on Chicken Corners on Friday?

Steven, can I lead Dome Plateau instead of Chicken Corners on Saturday?

Inukshuk
01-15-2012, 07:28 AM
The entire 7 Mile Rim trail is hungry!

Count me in for that Saturday (guess that means I have to fix my Cruiser by then....)

Saturday: Nudge, bump, see above
Thurs or Friday: Dome?

Rock Dog
01-16-2012, 02:59 PM
I would be happy to lead or gun Dome with Daniel Thurs. I may be running out that way Wed's to deliver some Gas to onion creek for the Koko crew...
Also the Family run into Arches may be on the agenda for me this year Fri or Sat... lets see how the numbers drop out....

leiniesred
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Inukshuk: Thank you for leading Dome Plateau on Thursday! I can't wait to hear the feedback on this trail. The caves really make the trip interesting to me. I could see you getting a Toyota Trails cover shot picture out of Dome Plateau Trail!

DanS
01-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Stephen:

Did you get my PM?

I'd be up for leading 7 Mile and/or Elephant Hill. I'll be bringing the diesel 40, so E-hill is pretty perfect for it. Might make the needle on the fuel gauge move. Maybe. :thumb:

Dan

leiniesred
01-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Diesel Dan: I think i repsonded to your PM. I read it for sure! Can you Lead E-hill on Saturday? Sincere thanks, Stephen

jonharis
01-19-2012, 09:35 AM
What about Rose Garden Hill/Top of the World? I know you have done it in the past. Are you planning on just leaving it to the Koko Overnighters? I'd be interested in potentially leading that on Saturday. If it's something that you want in the agenda let me know and I'll make it happen. If that's off the Table I would also like to lead Dome Plateau Saturday if that is a preferred trail. Otherwise Chicken Corners might be OK if no one else wants it on Sat? I like hangin' wit the newbs.

racerdave
01-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Stephen, I can Lead/Gun Gold Bar on Thursday and Lead/Gun Dome Plateau on Friday. Really I good with anything I just glanced over the list and looked for blanks on trails I am familiar with. Let me know how I can help.

Dave Helm, your friend from Wasatch Cruisers

DanS
01-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Diesel Dan: I think i repsonded to your PM. I read it for sure! Can you Lead E-hill on Saturday? Sincere thanks, Stephen

Nope. Didn't get a response. No worry.

Yes, I can lead E-hill on Saturday. I'd do 7 mile rim at least one of the other days too.

Dan

Inukshuk
01-20-2012, 08:06 PM
I would be happy to lead or gun Dome with Daniel Thurs.

Inukshuk: Thank you for leading Dome Plateau on Thursday! I can't wait to hear the feedback on this trail. The caves really make the trip interesting to me. I could see you getting a Toyota Trails cover shot picture out of Dome Plateau Trail!

leiniesred
01-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Diesel Dan: Take a look at the 2nd post in this tread. I put you down to lead E-hill on Saturday. I enjoyed running it with you last year. Thank you!

leiniesred
01-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Dave Helm:

Thank you for offering to lead gold bar on Thursday and Dome Plateau on Friday.
2 trails is a huge help! Man, you guys are really steppin' up this year. I didn't have this much help for CM2011 at all! This is going to be great. The more trails we run, the smaller each run will be. Gives it that home-town feel! GREAT!

leiniesred
01-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Mr Harris: For now, let's put you down on Chicken Corners on Saturday if that is OK with you. I really appreciate the help with leading trails. Your knowledge of the area will be a great help in 2012 and hopefully in the future too.
Sincere thanks, Stephen

spcruiser
01-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Stephen, put me down for gunner on Porcupine for Friday, Corbet asked if I would gun for him and I would be glad to help.

J Kimmel
01-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Stephen,

put me down for leading the drive thru at Wicked Brew Saturday. I'm sure there are plenty of 80's that would like a latte, me included!

jonharis
01-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Mr Harris: For now, let's put you down on Chicken Corners on Saturday if that is OK with you. I really appreciate the help with leading trails. Your knowledge of the area will be a great help in 2012 and hopefully in the future too.
Sincere thanks, Stephen

Happy to help. I'll have the 35s mounted and ballanced just in time for the carnage!

Oh and Kimmel, I'm happy to gun for you at the drive-in!

DanS
01-21-2012, 06:29 PM
Diesel Dan: Take a look at the 2nd post in this tread. I put you down to lead E-hill on Saturday. I enjoyed running it with you last year. Thank you!

I see it. It's on my calendar now.

Dan

leiniesred
01-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Steve: I saw your note and added you as a gunner for Corbet on Porcupine.

leiniesred
01-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Jeremy: I added your 4+, stir sticks greater than 6 inches, coffee spillage likely, Wicked Coffee Drive-thru run to the trail list.

Thanks Man. Oh yeah, I've been using the ratcheting gearwrenches a lot on the Jeep! I'm not sure how I got along this long without 'em. Thanks!

JadeRunner
01-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey Rudy,
I will want to go all out and lead or gun a 3rd trail. You can tell me that week if you need too. I'm looking forward to it.

leiniesred
01-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Scott. That's a lot of time out there on the trail. Thank you. I think we might have to see where things shake out after registration closes.

Right now, we're doing great. Only 19 holes left on the entire sheet thanks to all the folks who stepped up to lead a trail this year.

89yotanut
02-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Stephen,
I would be up for gunning all the trails I registered for, Thursday-behind the rocks,Friday-Moab Rim, Saturday Pritchett canyon. I will be happy to help with all. Let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon Hurd

RockRunner
02-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Can I gun for Jeremy on Wicked Brew Coffee Run please. I think my rig is up to it :p:

Saw the updates, thanks Stephen.

leiniesred
02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Brandon: Thanks for the offer to gun everything! I think you might be on the trail with Tom Rompies. Do you know Tom AKA Rockrunner?

89yotanut
02-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.

RockRunner
02-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Stephen,
i dont know Tom, believe I have seen his rig and may have ran trails in past, but no dont know him personally. This is one of the joys of the club, meeting people who love to wheel Toyotas! I can wrench, carry lots of parts and junk on my rig and would love to help if needed. Jeremiah Proffitt and Ray Alexander can vouch for me I have wheeled with both of them in the past. Even stayed with a broke rig on Behind the rocks at last years Cruise Moab and sent the group on to help Doug Olson back of the trail. then turned around and I broke on Saturdays run on Prichett Canyon and Had to do a NON running extraction of my on rig. My truck has lockers front and rear, a 9000# warn on front and back and is ready to ROCK.
Just let me know if you need more info or if you need me to gun any or all. Thanks for the consideration.

Brandon,
I led Pritchett last year on Saturday, were you the one that had electrical problems? IIRC we tried a part of my truck to see if we could eliminate the problem. Anyway LMK if that was you or not.

89yotanut
02-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey Tom,
Yep I hate to say but that was me, I never got to thank you for letting me try your coil so Thanks! We got back to camp about 10:30 pm. That was a true SUCK FEST!
As soon as I go back home it took me about 10 minutes to install the spare coil I had in my shop and it was running like a champ.
Well either way you guys let me know if you would like my help in any way.
Thanks,
Brandon

RockRunner
02-10-2012, 09:58 AM
When you have some time let's talk. You can get my number from RUdy or the members list. Talk to you soon

J Kimmel
04-02-2012, 08:02 PM
sweet I get to follow Tom up Pritchett on Saturday :)

keep a good pace I'm likely to run you over :D

RockRunner
04-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Catch me if you can............once the motor is done that is ;-)

JadeRunner
04-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Steve,
When could you post what you have so far for trail leaders? I know you're working on it and things change up to the last minute. But, it's helpful to see in advance. Some of us are solid and committed as to what we are leading and want to be thinking about the trail and what you have us committed for.

Personally I want to do some internet research on my trails in terms of history and interesting factoids.

J Kimmel
04-04-2012, 09:36 AM
2nd post on the 1st page of this thread :)

JadeRunner
04-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Duh. My bad.

JadeRunner
04-04-2012, 05:41 PM
After looking at the list on page one of this tread. I can see it was last edited on 3/6. So Steve needs to update it. I believe he is felling pretty good with leaders.

I'm a potential for Hells on Friday.

Looks like we need a ton of gunners.

Rzeppa
04-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Looks like we need a ton of gunners.

I am supposed to gun for Tim on Wipeout on Saturday, and last night at the meeting I spoke with Steve Brady about gunning for him on Kane Creek on Thursday and he was good with that.

I am sure Stephen will update as soon as he can.