PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy

bh4rnnr
06-29-2006, 01:10 AM
Man, always forget how good a song it is.. I was reminded of it this past weekend as I tried getting the band to play it. No go:bawl: .. Had to go out and get the cd with it on there. Chris, you know what i'm talkin about:cool:

IanB
06-29-2006, 07:06 AM
Shaun Cassidy? (http://www.shauncassidy.net/) :eek: :lmao:

nuclearlemon
06-29-2006, 09:33 AM
i'll play....david cassidy? :eek:

Hulk
06-29-2006, 10:46 AM
This guy? (http://www.cassidymusic.com/main.html)

bh4rnnr
06-29-2006, 12:57 PM
The Dead? I didn't think Rat Dog was gonna be here until this weekend, though.

You got it:thumb: :beer:

Shark Bait
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Great song. I should probably have gotten tickets. Never seen Rat Dog. I've got a lot of favorite songs. They cover Dylan's "Masterpiece", which I really like. There was nothing better than a Grateful Dead concert. I'm just glad I got to see them as many times as I did. The first time was probably '73 in New Jersey at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City. The last was at the old Mile High Stadium before Jerry died. Saw them at Red Rocks a dozen times or more. My favorite, though, was a two day show in Telluride in '87. I camped out up at the mine on Imogene Pass. Took lots of pics. That was back when I had my '86 IFS Toyota pickup. Good memories.

Hulk
06-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Saw the Dead once, at Soldier Field in Chicago, right before Jerry died. Must've been 1993-ish. I was pretty impressed. Not really my style of music, but it was a good time.

/the parking lot before the show was amazing.

IanB
06-29-2006, 06:35 PM
I saw the Dead at Hampton Coliseum in 85 or 86. Not my style of music either, and no pit :yeahdude: , but the parking lot was a good time :guapo:

bh4rnnr
06-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Where did you see them, then?

Saw them once at the old stadium. Must have been around 1994, right before my b-day. The band that played this past weekend at the VOC work project did a few cover songs, but no Cassidy:( . Sure am glad I got to go to the show.. Unlike getting grounded for Rush and going to the cabin instead of going to see Pink Floyd:rolleyes: Chris, your one lucky guy to have seen them in Telluride:beer: