PDA

View Full Version : Wow, it's been a long week...

bh4rnnr
06-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Had a few long days at work this week and last.. Had a looooong meeting tuesday night:eek: . At least the paycheck will be happy again:) . Nice thing about being buisy is the week seems to fly by, and soon enough, the weekend is here:drink: Figure the faster the day gets done, means thats one more day done and the closer I am to leaving:cool: :beer:

treerootCO
06-30-2006, 12:26 AM
28 hours OT this week.....shooting for 36 next week including working 12 hours on the holiday :eek:

Groucho
06-30-2006, 06:47 AM
You're crazy....

Red_Chili
06-30-2006, 09:21 AM
They seem so happy about that stuff. Too much inhaled brake cleaner, must be...

My week was a bit long, I replaced a bent crossmember (gee, how did THAT happen? Sheesh, it musta just got scared and sucked itself up higher, yeah, that's it...), resealed the transfer case where smacking rocks made the RTV seep... all after work while stealing time from other things.

Perry, don't wish for time to go faster, it goes awful darn fast the more you accumulate.

But I digress: I tried a new RTV on the tcase, "The Right Stuff" in a cheese-whiz can. Brian Ellinger started using it because he got tired of smacking rocks with his diffs and having them start seeping. Anyone else try it?

bh4rnnr
06-30-2006, 09:17 PM
Ha, and to think I thought early on today that it would be an easy day with 7 appointments:rolleyes: .... Never fails that when it's just Jason and myself on the team(teamleader on vaca) things are CRAZY. But walked out with 123 hrs for the pay period:smokin: . Sure maybe average for people like Ben, but good for me. And now to enjoy the weekend:beer: