PDA

View Full Version : Club Calendars are in

Romer
11-04-2011, 08:29 PM
I'll be home through the weekend, if Jeff lets me know you are paid up, happy to let you pick one up.

I'll be out next week but also available after that

Will bring them to the December Meeting

corsair23
11-18-2011, 03:13 PM
BUMP to the top

If you ordered a calendar but have yet to pay for it, please plan on doing so by the December meeting :)

PayPal before the meeting or cash/check at the meeting accepted :thumb:

Ken has the current list of folks that have already paid if you wish to pick up your calendar early

Also, as of right now there are 3 calendars left for purchase so if you missed out on preordering a calendar and want one, speak up fast!

Order Thread (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=16700)

DanS
11-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Ken:

I won't be able to make it to the December meeting, but will be around town from Sunday evening through December 4, and then home again for roughly a week starting on the 10th. I'll PM you to see when might work to pick mine up...

Dan

Romer
11-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Ken:

I won't be able to make it to the December meeting, but will be around town from Sunday evening through December 4, and then home again for roughly a week starting on the 10th. I'll PM you to see when might work to pick mine up...

Dan

No problem Dan

Romer
12-05-2011, 07:15 PM
I'll be bringing them to the meeting this week. Please either pay Jeff ahead of time or bring a check to the meeting. I am not connected to the club paypal system so you need to pay in check or cash on Wednesday

PM me if you want someone else to pick up your order

corsair23
12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
On that note I will be late getting to the meeting so Ricardo will be filling in for me. If you are going to send payment by PayPal please do so by tomorrow afternoon so I have time to compile the information for Ricardo and Romer on who has paid...or bring a copy of the receipt with you :)

sleeoffroad
12-13-2011, 08:52 AM
Ken, thanks for the calendar that you dropped off. Sonia was very please that her photo made print.

Romer
12-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Ken, thanks for the calendar that you dropped off. Sonia was very please that her photo made print.

No problem Christo. It's the clubs way of thanking you for all you do for us and the sport:thumb:

ScaldedDog
12-13-2011, 09:11 AM
Ken, do you still have these? If so, I'd like to stop by somewhere convenient for you and pick up my two. I just remembered that one of them is a Christmas present I need to mail. :eek:

Mark

Romer
12-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Ken, do you still have these? If so, I'd like to stop by somewhere convenient for you and pick up my two. I just remembered that one of them is a Christmas present I need to mail. :eek:

Mark

Jeff Zettl has all the Calendars (Corsair23)

farnhamstj
12-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Is there one for me? I haven't paid yet (pay pall ok?) could someone stick one in the mail for me? I'm happy to pay postage too.

Farnham St John
366 Hanson Ranch rd
Vail CO 81657

corsair23
12-13-2011, 01:07 PM

Mark

Mark,

Shoot me a PM so we can figure out how to get you your calendars.

Jeff

corsair23
12-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Is there one for me? I haven't paid yet (pay pall ok?) could someone stick one in the mail for me? I'm happy to pay postage too.

I sent you a PM

Hulk
12-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Ken, just wanted to say thank you for doing the calendars again. This is another great edition of the RS calendar, and it will hang in a spot by my desk at home as soon as we hit 2012. It's really cool to have a calendar that features friends. :)

Romer
12-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Ken, just wanted to say thank you for doing the calendars again. This is another great edition of the RS calendar, and it will hang in a spot by my desk at home as soon as we hit 2012. It's really cool to have a calendar that features friends. :)

Your welcome. It's actually fun to do:thumb:

Inukshuk
01-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Just picked mine (and Perry's and Shawn's) at Jeff's house today.

Awesome! and love all the little inset shots (since a bunch are by me). Dmitry will love the back cover.

Also, Jeff - your house lights rock. Amazed you don't get kicked out of Highlands Ranch for that but it sure was easy to find. Thanks!

corsair23
01-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Also, Jeff - your house lights rock. Amazed you don't get kicked out of Highlands Ranch for that but it sure was easy to find. Thanks!

:thumb: - Glad it worked out

As for the lights, that is just for the holidays but it does make the house look pretty :cool:. I took down all of the other stuff last weekend but left up the lights for a bit. But we don't hold a candle to some of the houses in the neighborhood including a couple across Colo Blvd that made the news a couple years back.