TIMZTOY
11-14-2011, 11:14 AM
nice

Uncle Ben
11-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Did you wash that thing? :p:

AxleIke
11-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Dang! NICE work Jeremy. And yes, that is some definite motivation!

I am plenty motivated at this point, but the :Princess: says I need to finish the bathroom remodel, and get rid of a couple trucks (she thinks 3 trucks that don't run is silly :rolleyes:) before I can finish Baby Beast.

But, I've got my butt in gear, and am making good headway on the honey-do list, so look forward to some updates soon!

Uncle Ben
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Dang! NICE work Jeremy. And yes, that is some definite motivation!

I am plenty motivated at this point, but the :Princess: says I need to finish the bathroom remodel, and get rid of a couple trucks (she thinks 3 trucks that don't run is silly :rolleyes:) before I can finish Baby Beast.

But, I've got my butt in gear, and am making good headway on the honey-do list, so look forward to some updates soon!

You have to balance that HDL and barter Isaac time! The HDL will grow way faster than huMANly possible to finish. For every item checked off 3 will get added! What I'm telling you based on my 26 years of marital bliss is Baby Beast will never get done if the list has to be finished first! :rolleyes: :bowdown::Princess: :bolt::wrench::zilla:

J Kimmel
11-14-2011, 03:26 PM
good advice UB :)

yep I had it cleaned up too...

RockRunner
11-14-2011, 09:58 PM
You have to balance that HDL and barter Isaac time! The HDL will grow way faster than huMANly possible to finish. For every item checked off 3 will get added! What I'm telling you based on my 26 years of marital bliss is Baby Beast will never get done if the list has to be finished first! :rolleyes: :bowdown::Princess: :bolt::wrench::zilla:

Ain't that the truth :lmao: Also the more you know how to do the more they put on the list. We have a deal, Saturday is work day and Sunday is play day. For the most part it works well, we have to switch it around sometimes but that is OK.