PDA

View Full Version : Great....

bh4rnnr
07-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Not only do I have to deal with him here on the forum and at the meetings, but now I get to see his mug shot in the magazine:eek: . Great to see ya being praized there Uncle Ben:bowdown: :bowdown: :beer: :beer: :beer:

If, you dont know what i'm talking about, go and get the latest issue of 4wdToyota Owner;)

Uncle Ben
07-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Not only do I have to deal with him here on the forum and at the meetings, but now I get to see his mug shot in the magazine:eek: . Great to see ya being praized there Uncle Ben:bowdown: :bowdown: :beer: :beer: :beer:

If, you dont know what i'm talking about, go and get the latest issue of 4wdToyota Owner;)

I know it's in there but that slow arse carrier pigeon hasn't dropped any loads here that I would want to pick up yet.....:(

bh4rnnr
07-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I know it's in there but that slow arse carrier pigeon hasn't dropped any loads here that I would want to pick up yet.....:(

Was hinting that to the other folks.. Sorry.. I'll read some more of mine for you in the meantime:hill:

wesintl
07-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Just got my first issue. Very nice spread, you too UB :hill:

Lots of RS rigs. me, UB, Nathaniel, lexusben, A story from Ige. :)

treerootCO
07-03-2006, 09:04 PM
and what is in full color in that magazine?

wesintl
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
2nd or 3rd page is the @#**&

:)

Shark Bait
07-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I signed up, too. Haven't gotten mine yet. :( Hopefully no crack shots.:o

treerootCO
07-03-2006, 09:36 PM
In Moab, some j**pers were looking for that place so they could get one of those poser shots on it. I directed them to you. :D

I though all that J**ps are g@y stuff was just a joke.

nakman
07-03-2006, 11:03 PM
You guys get the new High Times yet? Chris is on the cover!!

Romer
07-03-2006, 11:07 PM

I got that today. Eric's sticker mobile is on the cover with Chris's pig up on the top

Shark Bait
07-03-2006, 11:39 PM

Again, hopefully no "crack" shots. :o I submitted the same story to CHT that I sent to United's Voice, so some of you may have seen the story already. I sent the same story to Moab Time, too, right after CM. I asked Claudia and Kevin from High Desert Cruisers to send hi-res photos to CHT. Can't wait to see my copy. Can't wait to get T4WDO mag, too. :grinpimp:

nakman
07-04-2006, 10:10 AM
No crack... but someone needs to teach that photographer about the rule of thirds... she only got one third of the FJ55! :rolleyes: :D