PDA

View Full Version : New years resolution

RockRunner
01-01-2012, 01:44 PM
A simple sounding resolution that will be hard to keep. Live life in a Positive way, positive thinking, being positive, acting positive generally just being positive. I am tired of negative things and want to put them all behind me and start with a fresh new attitude. I want to be one of those friends that you can call at 2 in the morning and I will come get you or just lend a shoulder to share your pain or burden. I want to enjoy life again, I want to live life again. I want my credo to be me again, " Taste Death, Live Life"
So here is to a positive year and prosperity to all I know!:thumb:

TIMZTOY
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
sounds like a good one Tom.. good luck, i always either forget my resolutions or quit on them 2 months in

Red_Chili
01-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Thought up a good one based on some events experienced or heard about over the last couple months.

Ask yourself, of all the actions you have regretted most, how many were out of impatience, or frustration, or anxiety, how many were out of disdain or judgement? Now how many were done out of love, or cutting someone some slack, or giving the benefit of the doubt, or forgiveness?

Not that you have to give up reasonable boundaries. Note that "stupid" wasn't in the list... :lmao: