PDA

View Full Version : You're right, I don't understand...

treerootCO
07-06-2006, 11:27 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_3861397?source=rss

Seldom Seen
07-07-2006, 12:29 AM
When I worked in the ICU, I often asked my self, "am I interfering with Darwin?" :confused:

IanB
07-07-2006, 05:24 AM
"He also noted that he would consider a rock a lethal weapon. 'It's amazing he wasn't shot,' Gore said. "

Yup. What would you do to someone hurling rocks at your family in the middle of the night?

subzali
07-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Yeah, why don't you just call the police when you're camping up on Guanella Pass? :rolleyes: Uh...cause there's no CELL PHONE SERVICE UP THERE? :rolleyes: I don't know, you gotta do what you gotta do to protect yourself, but it also seems to me that breaking a .22 into three pieces *might* be a little excessive. I think Treeroot got it, I don't understand :confused:

Red_Chili
07-07-2006, 07:32 AM
I would be afraid under the circumstances, approached by a drunk belligerent in the middle of the night (I think *I* might refuse to get him unstuck as well, what would he do- drive? I would be liable), who then started throwing things at my family, that I would employ deadly force. I camp with a .44 mag 6" barrel.

I would not ever want to do that.

oh my goodness.... :eek: :barf: Too scary to think about.

2badfjs
07-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Q:Yup. What would you do to someone hurling rocks at your family in the middle of the night?

i would first think that "BIGFOOT" has finally made his way to colorado :thumb:

then i'd prolly shot him in the leg and ask him "how you gonna drive drunk with a hole in your leg"? :hill:

Groucho
07-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I couldn't believe the father saying that the campers needed to be in jail. 'Course, maybe he should know since his son has had tangles with the law before.

If it were me, I would have hit him with my hi-lift, the bozo. :brick:
Then he might have approached me differently:

"Ah, excuse me, sir?"

(Remember the definition of bozo? Someone who is foolish enough to do the things that confirm them a fool.)

Seldom Seen
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
How much ya wanna bet, when the sheriff showed up Brown was shirtless:hill:

<Reggae> Bad boyz, bad boyz, whatcha gonna do........</Reggae>

From the responses on other boards, I doubt like h*ll they would be able to find a jury that would convict the campers