PDA

View Full Version : Art, Saddle Bags, Tank Bag, Chains, Straps - FREE

rover67
01-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Howdy Folks.

Digging deeper into the piles in the garage.

More FREE STUFF. If you're feeling generous, I'll take beer.. (I like Beer, anything, even Busch is appreciated if you wanna leave a 6 pack or something)

First up - Saddle Bags. These are soft sided bags that I was using on my zx-6R when I was doing a lot of travelling. They are actually pretty nice bags and in decent shape.

Tank Bag - Also nice. The clear top map cover is yellowed, but the bag will function well. when extended it got up to at least a foot an a half high. Collapsed it works well as an around town junk bag. I used it a ton while commuting on bikes.

I want the tank and saddle bags to go together. Pickup at my house in Boulder. I can leave them behind the gate if I'm not here. They are Chase Harper Brand.

Straps and Chains - Leftovers from our old race car trailer. They work well. Not really frayed or anything. A few pieces of chain to go with the straps for more creative rigging. I have no need for the chain, so I want it to all go together. Again, Pickup at my house in Boulder.

rover67
01-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Here's the Art. I want this all to go together to keep it simple. Once you get it you can do whatever with it. I paid a decent amount of money for some of this stuff (some of it was really cheap) but I just don't know what to do with it. Most of it is nice enough that a wifey or other type of honey would approve. There are some scuffs and scratches on some of the frames though.. this has all been through a few moves with me as I've never had a house the size of the one I had in Memphis out here. Never had the space to hand anything.

Again, pickup at my place in Boulder. If you can't get here while I'm here, I can leave it accessible somewhere.

I'll again take beer if you are feeling generous. I like beer.

rover67
01-29-2012, 02:51 PM
more pictures of the art.

Again, come get it all. You can break it up afterwards, I just don't want to deal with a bunch of folks wanting this and that.

TIMZTOY
01-29-2012, 04:30 PM
ill take the chains..

74fj40
01-29-2012, 07:36 PM
I'll take the straps!

Beater
01-29-2012, 09:58 PM
dibs on bags and framed items.

pm me where to come.

do you like mead? besides the dog.

rover67
01-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Sweet.

PM's sent to all.

John, I love Mead.. the dog and the drink. :)

rover67
01-31-2012, 10:39 AM
OK, all this stuff is pending pickup from the folks who posted above.

Thanks!