PDA

View Full Version : Should I Be Worried About This?

MountainGoat
02-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Last night my wife asked me to rip all of our Metallica CDs to my iPhone so she could listen to them while she's in labor delivering our son.

:eek:

:hill:

:pirate:

:headbang:

I went ahead and did it.

Uncle Ben
02-07-2012, 09:56 AM
It's a trick! beware!!!

wesintl
02-07-2012, 10:01 AM
no.. now if it was yani or michael bolton... yes
:thumb:

Caribou Sandstorm
02-07-2012, 10:11 AM
:Princess: :headbang: :drumsticks:

nattybumppo
02-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Makes me think of that commercial where the guy ends up holding his grandson who is wearing a spiked collar! Rip some James Taylor instead.

Hulk
02-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Does this mean you're naming him Lars? :D

nakman
02-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Be more worried if she asked you to download Metallica songs from the internets... those guys would send helicopters.

But second kid? She won't even get to the good part of "One" before those sweet young cries fill the room. Enjoy! :cheers:

AWwmIfy0GNE

MountainGoat
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Does this mean you're naming him Lars? :D

No. But we have some friends whose neighbor kid is named Lars. Middle name Ulrich. :lmao:

Our kid's middle name will definitely be James, though. :D

But second kid? She won't even get to the good part of "One" before those sweet young cries fill the room. Enjoy! :cheers:

I hear that. Figured we'd start at the beginning with Kill Em All. Nice short songs like Seek and Destroy.:zilla:

TIMZTOY
02-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Makes me think of that commercial where the guy ends up holding his grandson who is wearing a spiked collar! Rip some James Taylor instead.

thats exactlly what i was thinking..
your going to have a dog coller baby.. lol

Inukshuk
02-07-2012, 11:06 PM
:eek: I first saw Metallica in 1982 at Roseland in NYC when I was 13, and look how I turned out. :hill:

bh4rnnr
02-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Last night my wife asked me to rip all of our Metallica CDs to my iPhone so she could listen to them while she's in labor delivering our son.

:eek:

:hill:

:pirate:

:headbang:

I went ahead and did it.

Dan, looks like we have some major catching up to do!

Congrats buddy!!

Maybe while chilin at ICP?

:beer:

no.. now if it was yani or michael bolton... yes

So I shouldnt mention that Mom brought me to a few Yani concerts?:eek:

watch?v=wsIMwdScmGM&feature=related