PDA

View Full Version : Old Man Emu Install Question

Big-J
02-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Whats up rising sun, this snow is f'in awesome isn't it?! Especially when you have the vehicle for it! :D
Ok, so here is my question. Who can install an OME kit for me? I would love to be able to do this myself, unfortunately I don't have the time,space,or :wrench:. With that said, Im looking for a reasonable shop or Im willing to pay someone who would like to make some extra cash if you can do it cheaper than a shop. Of course I would want someone who has actually done this before and already knows what to expect, I can't afford to have any problems on the road. :thumb:
So, what say you? :beer2:

:risingsun

Tommy the Cat
02-11-2012, 11:50 AM
What are you installing and what are you installing it on? General location and time frame?

Romer
02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Slee is an obvious choice if your looking for a shop

Big-J
02-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I'll have to check out Slee, I remember them being mentioned a while back when I had a question.

I have a 99 4Runner SR5. I don't really have any time frame, I actually have to get some maintenance work done before I do a lift and I haven't actaully ordered the lift yet. I would like to have it on by the end of the month, no later than early to mid march.

On a side note... I have some after market wheels that I have never really liked (came with), and this week I scored some (I think) 3rd Gen Toyota wheels in great condition for $150! :D One of the wheels was stained and looked pretty bad, the guy even said he tried to clean it, to no avail. When I got home, I busted out a brush and some degreaser and looks like new! I got a pretty good deal. Here is the "bad" wheel.

Tommy the Cat
02-11-2012, 04:27 PM
PM sent.