PDA

View Full Version : Motorolla Xoom

girraffe
02-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Hey y'all. I bought a motorolla Xoom last year, but got an iPad for Christmas. Still have the original box and receipts. Comes with a nice case too. Paid 600 new asking 400? Or best offer.

303-526-8411
Matt

TIMZTOY
02-17-2012, 06:39 PM
so you prefer the ipad ? i'v been looking at both, but im a iphone user and love the software. whats your thoughts and feedback

RockRunner
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Sure after i just bought a Asus Prime.

girraffe
02-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I was just going to look up all te info and take some pics but the:Princess: saw me snapping pics and told me she wants to keep it for a while longer. So... Tentatively not for sale any more. :rolleyes:

girraffe
02-18-2012, 07:58 PM
so you prefer the ipad ? i'v been looking at both, but im a iphone user and love the software. whats your thoughts and feedback

I like the iPad better. It's easier to fid all your stuff, droid has this main page for your apps, but if you put too many on there they get put in the apps folder instead of just scrolling through the screen like on iPad.

I also like the home button on the iPad. Droid has a home button but its on the screen.

I had problems on Craigslist when searching using price range. When you selected numbers and typed the first number it would automatically revert back to letters. Very annoying.

That's just some stuff.

TIMZTOY
02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
I like the iPad better. It's easier to fid all your stuff, droid has this main page for your apps, but if you put too many on there they get put in the apps folder instead of just scrolling through the screen like on iPad.

I also like the home button on the iPad. Droid has a home button but its on the screen.

I had problems on Craigslist when searching using price range. When you selected numbers and typed the first number it would automatically revert back to letters. Very annoying.

That's just some stuff.

good info thanks