PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Toyota leaf spring

ScaldedDog
02-25-2012, 08:59 AM
I don't need the whole pack, just a single leaf. The flatter the better, but even that probably doesn't matter much. It's for a 4Runner/mini, in case the widths are different for those when compared to the LC's.

Mark

Tommy the Cat
02-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Man, you too? Which leaf do you want? I have a line on a set and only need a couple leaves out of it. We may be able to help each other out.

AddictedOffroad
02-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I have a set of rear TG springs that you guys can have. The springs will be longer, but just cut them down. Free if you want to pick them up. One spring has a broken spring eye.

Tommy the Cat
02-25-2012, 09:36 AM
I thought you said they were 4" springs when i was in there Wednesday, that's why I didn't look at them. I kinda felt like I was holding you up too. I don't mind cutting them down, that was my intention anyhow. How many leaves are there in the pack?

ScaldedDog
02-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Man, you too? Which leaf do you want? I have a line on a set and only need a couple leaves out of it. We may be able to help each other out.

It really doesn't matter. I'm just going to make an 8" spacer out of it, anyway. It would be nice if I could get the drilled section of one, though.

Mark

Tommy the Cat
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
When I come up with a set I'll keep one of the leaves for you if you'd like. I think I'll swing by and grab the set from Scotty since the price is right.

ScaldedDog
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Sounds good. I can make it up that way Thursday or Friday.

Thanks!

Mark

Tommy the Cat
02-26-2012, 08:56 AM
I'll be out of town until Wednesday the 7th. If you aren't in a hurry perhaps I could bring them to you some time after that.

nattybumppo
02-26-2012, 11:43 PM
I have a set of rears from a 60 that have a couple of broken leaves but most good. You can have anything you want from them free.

Tommy the Cat
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
So I picked the springs up from Scotty. He didn't want anything for them and he was full of good info. Good guy to know in case anybody that doesn't know him was wondering. Thanks again, Scotty!

Mark I won't be around when you planned on being up here but I will leave the extra leaves in the back of a truck in my driveway and you are welcome to swing by and take any of it you need. PM me for directions, I'm just a little ways off I-25 by the American Furniture and really easy to find.

Sasha, thank you for the offer I just didn't see your post before I headed to Addicted.

ScaldedDog
02-28-2012, 09:02 AM
So I picked the springs up from Scotty. He didn't want anything for them and he was full of good info. Good guy to know in case anybody that doesn't know him was wondering. Thanks again, Scotty!

Mark I won't be around when you planned on being up here but I will leave the extra leaves in the back of a truck in my driveway and you are welcome to swing by and take any of it you need. PM me for directions, I'm just a little ways off I-25 by the American Furniture and really easy to find.

Sasha, thank you for the offer I just didn't see your post before I headed to Addicted.

We can just hook up when you're back in town. Thanks man, and thanks Sasha!!'

Mark