PDA

View Full Version : IBS Dual Battery System

Fishy
02-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Just in case anyone has been thinking of buying one....

Nice "Group Buy" price on MUD! I jumped in right away:thumb: Ends TOMORROW 2/29!
http://forum.ih8mud.com/vendor-marketplace/560064-group-buy-ibs-dual-battery-systems-closes-2-29-12-a.html

EDIT: This may be posted in the wrong section? Maybe someone who has the IBS can make the thread more "tech"?

Romer
02-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Bought my setup from Christo. for a few bucks more I wanted to support a local guy, fellow clubmember and sponsor of many of our events

Don't take it as a smack against you Stan. Saving $50 is always a good thing.

nakman
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
that's a great deal. You guys (Fishy, Corsair, Haris...) are going to be really happy with that, thanks for the heads up! Let me know if you want to stare at my setup some time (though Romer's is closer :))

Romer
02-28-2012, 10:27 PM
that's a great deal. You guys (Fishy, Corsair, Haris...) are going to be really happy with that, thanks for the heads up! Let me know if you want to stare at my setup some time (though Romer's is closer :))

I did an install thread http://forum.ih8mud.com/100-series-cruisers/509873-ibs-dual-battery-system-slee.html

Fishy
02-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Bought my setup from Christo. for a few bucks more I wanted to support a local guy, fellow clubmember and sponsor of many of our events

Don't take it as a smack against you Stan. Saving $50 is always a good thing.

Hey....I've bought used parts from you and a rack from Tim :rant:
Both local, and both club members. And I'm pretty certain Christo will see plenty of my money over the next few years :hill:

Or, since you spend it so easily, I'll just buy the mods you get bored of when the next best thing comes out. Those aluminum skids sure look nice (hint hint)
I'm not above saving a few dollars.

Romer
02-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Hey....I've bought used parts from you and a rack from Tim :rant:
Both local, and both club members. And I'm pretty certain Christo will see plenty of my money over the next few years :hill:

Or, since you spend it so easily, I'll just buy the mods you get bored of when the next best thing comes out. Those aluminum skids sure look nice (hint hint)
I'm not above saving a few dollars.

Nope. I prefer the heavy steele to the lighter aluminum ones. Don't wait for me to get bored with something, you will be waiting a while. Unless of course you need some stock headers :D

corsair23
02-29-2012, 01:28 AM
:hill:

I was hoping no one would notice...I didn't want Christo to know I was bypassing him :o

Too good of a deal to pass up though and since I've assembled all of the other parts needed over the last couple of years I figured now was the time...

Christo need not worry though, I'm sure he'll be seeing more of my $$ in the future than I want to part with :D - especially if I can ever save up enough :twocents: for that new rear bumper he's making :thumb: