PDA

View Full Version : 1990 4runner parts truck

TonkaToy
03-15-2012, 11:37 AM
OK guys. I have a cleint that owns a tow service and he recently aquired a 4runner he asked if I could help him get rid of. Its a 90, 3.0 runs great, new tires (31" off brand/all terrains) on stock wheels and a fairly straight body (not wrecked). The inside is roached out and not much is usable. Odo has been tampered so mileage is unknown.
I went out the other day and it had been sitting a few weeks. Started right up, first turn of the key.
I am having trouble loading the pics right now but will get them up later or can send them to you if you are interested. It is in Henderson (Colorado) if you'd like to check it out. He is asking 2k and it is drivable.

thelal
03-19-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm looking for some parts if he is 'parting' is out

TonkaToy
03-21-2012, 10:53 AM
He is trying/needing to get rid of the whole thing. I only really need a passenger fender, bumper, turn signal, and other minor front 'body' parts for my kids runner. He did tell me he'd now take $1400 for it.
I can get the few parts I need for much less than that, so I dont need the whole thing.

TonkaToy
03-23-2012, 01:30 PM
He is down to $1000, if anyone is interested. Let me know soon though as he is considering taking it to the crusher!