PDA

View Full Version : WTB 3 Speed F Flywheel

Rzeppa
03-21-2012, 11:40 AM
I am going down to pick up my block, crank, cam and head today from the machine shop, so last night I went to snag a flywheel to drop off for them to turn. I fished through my pile of flywheels and all I could find were 4 speed flywheels. I must have given all my spare 3 speed flywheels away.

So if anybody has a spare 3 speed flywheel lying around, I could sure use it. Cash or trade or beer or whatever. I'd like to get hold of it within the next week or so.

Thanks!

:cheers:

treerootCO
03-21-2012, 11:44 AM
I am going down to pick up my block, crank, cam and head today from the machine shop, so last night I went to snag a flywheel to drop off for them to turn. I fished through my pile of flywheels and all I could find were 4 speed flywheels. I must have given all my spare 3 speed flywheels away.

So if anybody has a spare 3 speed flywheel lying around, I could sure use it. Cash or trade or beer or whatever. I'd like to get hold of it within the next week or so.

Thanks!

:cheers:

I need to look but I am sure I can find one for you.

baja1d
03-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Jeff-

I pretty sure I have one that I recently turned. Shoot me a reminder tomorrow via e-mail or text and I'll look in the shed. If it's there it's yours.

72o-987-42o2

timmbuck2
03-22-2012, 08:25 AM
I have a few Jeff if they all can't find one

Rzeppa
03-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks much guys! I may take Mike's offer first since the shop is in Wheat Ridge. Mike, I'll ping ya back channel...

treerootCO
04-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Jeff,

The engine the flywheel came out of was seized and I chipped a tooth trying to turn it over to get to the clutch bolts :( Do you still want it?

Is there anyone going to the meeting that can donate a 3 speed flywheel to Jeff? That way he has options if needed.