PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rent...

Beach Cruiser
04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi all! I'm finally making the move back to my birth state after a 12 year hiatus. I'm going to be solo for the first 2 months while my wife wraps everything up here in New Orleans. In the meantime, I'm looking to rent a space through the end of June in the Denver area. I'm in need of a place to park my travel trailer and live for a couple months. I start my new job May 1st and really need to figure out something soon. None of the RV parks in Denver seem like very attractive options. The state parks only allow 14 day stays out of a month. So if you know of a place that I can pull some power and water every now and then I'd really appreciate the advice. My last resort would be a 90 minute commute. All my family lives in summit Co. so I really don't want to have to commute to Denver everyday.
I look forward to meeting up with you soon on the trails.
Thanks!
Brian
Here is my setup for space reference in front of my house here:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8x9ShpF9SHA/T4OCJdAv_tI/AAAAAAAA3xQ/72zy-JzGt9c/s1152/IMG_20120409_194105.jpg

Hulk
04-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I think there's a mobile home lot off S. Santa Fe you could call. You might also try going further out, like Parker/Elizabeth/Kiowa.

Inukshuk
04-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Wish I had driveway space to offer you.

MountainGoat
04-12-2012, 10:18 AM
I could probably fit you into my driveway. We are up in Conifer, which would be a lot closer to town than Summit County! PM me if you want to talk about it. :thumb:

Disclaimer: I have not run this by the :Princess: yet.

:homer:

baja1d
04-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Brian, I've got a house in Idaho springs that has plenty of space for your RV + power & dump station. My dad lives in the house but he is in California until mid May. If you pay for the water & power bill your welcome to stay there. Approximately 30 minutes to Denver.

72o-987-42o2

InsanityIsBorn
04-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Brian I do have a spot on my driveway where that would fit (have put my parents there before) it has water and electric hookups as well. Or I have a furnished guest bedroom, or another one that is unfurnished (your call) I could rent out to you if you would prefer.

Right at Arapahoe & Broadway in Littleton

Let me know (shoot me a PM)

daveIT
04-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Awesome, I remember when I was moving to AK...I was an active member on the MTBR.com mountain bike forums and asked if anyone had a place. Long story short...I met the coolest guy/buddy/riding partner ever and rented the same place for 4 years.|

Best of luck in CO & hope you meet some great folks while you are here.

daveIT
04-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Awesome, I remember when I was moving to AK...I was an active member on the MTBR.com mountain bike forums and asked if anyone had a place. Long story short...I met the coolest guy/buddy/riding partner ever and rented the same place for 4 years.|

Best of luck in CO & hope you meet some great folks while you are here.

Beach Cruiser
04-12-2012, 09:52 PM
You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the help and offers! I'm swamped with work right now but I'll PM you guys for more details and see what works out. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you all. Seem like a great bunch so far!

loudbay
04-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Good bunch of guys here...

Welcome back to CO!

Cheers,
Matt

Beach Cruiser
04-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Good bunch of guys here...

Welcome back to CO!

Cheers,
Matt

I can tell! I've made a decision to park my trailer w/ Kiel. I'll be arriving next Friday and start my new career on the 1st. I hope to get to meet you all soon! I'm really looking forward to some great times out on the trails you you guys! :cheers: