PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here from around Fort Collins?

STRRAYNGE
04-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Well, mainly just trying to find someone to wheel with. Are there any members on here from further north? Like around Fort Collins or Wellington area?

Myredyota
04-14-2012, 12:15 AM
Not from that area but I do spend time in Wellington with the in laws! Matter of fact, my car took best in class back in 2008 at the July 4th show. :hill: That show has gotten huge!

STRRAYNGE
04-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Not from that area but I do spend time in Wellington with the in laws! Matter of fact, my car took best in class back in 2008 at the July 4th show. :hill: That show has gotten huge!

LOL, well, if you ever get up this way and want to go wheelin, let me know!

coloradobound
04-14-2012, 08:28 AM
I am from Fort Collins, but won't be around much to wheel until late summer due to work.

subzali
04-14-2012, 08:34 AM
You can also check out the Horsetooth 4 Wheelers club - some of us are friends/belong to both clubs:
http://forum.ih8mud.com/co-wy-horsetooth-4-wheelers-cruiser-club/

PabloCruise
04-17-2012, 05:42 PM
I am in the area.
Haven't been wheeling much lately, pounding away at work, and working on my Cruiser(s).
What kind of wheeling are you up for?

PabloCruise
04-17-2012, 05:44 PM

Wellington has a 4th of July car show?
I haven't seen that in The Latest Scoop...

FJ40zen
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Man, I have not been here for a while....

We have a trail run every month and you are welcome to join us. Keep checking the ih8mud link Matt has left above. Usually it is the first or second weekend of the month. Pretty much slush or crusty snow this time of year, but later on we'll have the Crystal Mountain and Bald Mountain cleanups, which we have at least one camp-out. There is also another club, The Mountaineers, that have cheeps and other makes of 4 wheel drives, so there is lots of fun rivalry in that club and it has a pretty large membership as well, much like the Rising Sun. :thumb:

Myredyota
04-18-2012, 01:36 AM
Wellington has a 4th of July car show?
I haven't seen that in The Latest Scoop...
Wellington has a huge "small town" 4th of July celebration every year. It is worth checking out. Like I said, the car show gets bigger and bigger each year.