View Full Version : Alignment shop?

05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation for an alignment shop? Looking for one within a 20-25 min radius of Broomfield.

05-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Japanese Auto Service in Golden. Nice folks, and they are used to lifted Toyotas. I think they do (or did) all of Slee's alignments.

4894 Van Gordon St., Unit 301
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

05-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Awesome. Thanks. I'll give them a ring in the morning.

..:: Sent from my iPhone ::..

06-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Japanese Auto Service in Golden. Nice folks, and they are used to lifted Toyotas. I think they do (or did) all of Slee's alignments.

Finally made it down to those guys. Thanks for the recommendation. They were awesome this morning and I will definitely be using them again.

06-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Good to hear that they got you taken care of

09-29-2015, 05:20 PM
I just had a successful alignment done by RSG Offroad. They have the latest greatest Hunter rack. Jap Auto probably does good alignments and are priced well. But, they were backed up almost two weeks to get me in.

I have since discovered a new full service 4x4 shop - RSG Offroad. http://remotestartguys.com/
They have actually been there for 1 1/2 years. They are next to Discount Tire on W. Colfax near Kipling. Jason is the owner and Jason Huss works the counter and drives Toyota's. He is very experienced and comes from High Country 4x4. He used to donate to our raffle when he was there. They donate to our raffle also and will probably contribute as a sponsor at Cruise Moab next year. He even offered his shop for a wheel bearing packing party. No details were worked out though.

Anyway, another cheap alignment shop really screwed some things up on my runner that was already way out of alignment due to a driver error situation on my part. It took RSG 3 hours to get me fixed up and it drives like a champ now. It did cost me more than the normal rate but they had to weld tabs on and spent extra time to get it right. They were very reasonable with me.

Jason said he would offer Rising Sun members alignments on lifted vehicles for 99.00. I believe they usually charge 140.00. Evidently 4x4 shops with guys experienced with aligning lifted vehicles charge close to 150.00 now.

09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Good to know Yoder, I'll add them to the Cruise Moab list of leads...

I just paid $80 in Longmont for an alignment at Stonum Auto, have used them for alignments in the past and they seem to understand what I want and get it right. I thought 80 was a little high but I guess I came out ok.

10-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Yoder do you think they can do a full size Dodge diesel truck? Need to find a good place just like you they messed mine up about three weeks ago. Also can you make an appointment or first come first served

10-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Hey Tom. I'm sure they could fix you up. They have a full shop, work on all kinds of vehicles and have a great attitude when things don't go right.

They do make appointments. Call Jason at 720-519-3300

He is also the one with the 4runner in the for sale section.