PDA

View Full Version : Hate doing this: 1984 FJ60 FS

stinkyfj60
05-22-2012, 08:08 PM
The bad? It's old, so the interior isnt great (not really ripped up or anything) and of course the light blue paint is faded. The 2F, is it good? I dont know, it has had cooling issues and overheated on one short trip, but havent had time to dig into it. It also has a Weber on it (with an FJ62 air cleaner). PS pump was noisy, AC probably needs work.

The good: the body is pretty straight. One rocker panel is slightly bent, but that's about it. It does need an exterior door handle and regulator on the driver's side.

Stuff that it has. Stock springs, 1in body lift, 4.56 Yukon gears, Lockright rear locker, Con-Ferr rack (short one).

Extra parts: Another trans, an adapter for a SM465 to split case (IIRC), long AAL from Man-A-Fre (just a pair) and some parts from Specter to rebuild some of the front end (bearings and such).

The truck is located in Alamosa, CO. I am in Seattle, WA. My parents (especially my mom) are easy to deal with if you are interested in looking at it and such. my email, and the easiest way to get a hold of me is lovatoje002@gmail.com.

$1800