PDA

View Full Version : Real Estate For Sale/ Rent or Wanted

Beach Cruiser
05-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Hope this is ok to post here. If not, please let me know.
So other treads don't get "crapped" on, I'd like to start a thread where people can talk about their property for sale, rent or someone looking to buy or rent.

I'd like to go first. :)

Looking to rent single family home
2+ bed, 1.5+ bath >1200 sq. ft.
Looking in the Denver area, within 15 miles of Stapleton.
Budget is around $1500/ mo.
No kids, just a well- mannered yellow lab.
Hoping to move in by 6/15/12.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Beach Cruiser
05-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Bump! I'm still on the house hunt...
Looking to rent single family home
2+ bed, 1.5+ bath >1200 sq. ft.
Looking in the Denver area, within 15 miles of Stapleton.
Budget is around $1500/ mo.
No kids, just a well- mannered yellow lab.
Hoping to move in by 6/15/12.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Brian

nakman
05-31-2012, 08:41 AM
Great idea for a thread, wish I could help! My neighbor is selling/maybe renting his house, but we're too far north for where you want to be- more like 30 miles from Stapleton. good luck with the search! :cheers:

Beach Cruiser
05-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Great idea for a thread, wish I could help! My neighbor is selling/maybe renting his house, but we're too far north for where you want to be- more like 30 miles from Stapleton. good luck with the search! :cheers:

Thanks! Yeah, 30 miles is a bit of a push. I couldn't deal with the rush hour. :eek:

Beach Cruiser
06-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I found a place today! Thanks to all that helped! It's a crazy rental market out there. These homes aren't staying on the market more than 3 days. It's a good opportunity for some investors to cash in. We'll be looking to buy in about 6 months so we'll see how things are going then.

nakman
06-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Dude you're not kidding. I ran into my neighbor last night... he's under contract, in fact had 4 offers in within 24 hours of listing.

Clint Z
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
That is the sad part, being military, do I sell now to be able to get out of my mortage and try to find a rental for another year, or do I stay put and hope to be able to sell next year or have to rent out.

I am down off Smokey Hill and Himayala.

Clint

DaveInDenver
06-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Bump for our search. We sold in no time flat (1 day, 3 offers and 2 contracts). Now we are getting shut out, everything that comes on the market is gone before we can look at it. Even decent rentals get snapped up.

Criteria:

Max price is $250K, prefer $200K (doing a 100% cash purchase)
Rental has to be close to $1K/monthly, be pet friendly
2 bedrooms, 1 bath min (2 baths max)
Looking for 0.25 acre, prefer around 0.5 but not looking for a ton of land but more than the city lot we have now
Really need garage but not critical if there's space and access to build a 2-car
Located north of Denver, prefer Loveland, Ft. Collins, Berthoud or maybe Longmont
Need ground level entrance and minimal stairs, pup can't make more than a couple
Does not need to be a trophy home just as long as the toilets flush and there aren't dead cats in the basement (seriously, we had to add those requirements even at $250K)

Help!

Shark Bait
06-28-2012, 10:48 PM
This one is available in my neighborhood in Parker. It's our floor plan. It would be a steal at $257k.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23490-E-Holly-Hills-Way-Parker-CO-80138/55813905_zpid/