PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend BBQ results?

Corbet
05-27-2012, 06:36 PM
For those who did not go anywhere this weekend what did you cook on on the grill?

I recreated the "Luther" burger I had at Milts in Moab during CM12. Mine varied a little in the fact I used elk rather than cow. :thumb:

Glazed donut, sliced and grilled, glaze to the inside
Pepper Jack Cheese
Jalapeņos
Bacon
Mayo
Lettuce
Tomato
Elk, mixed 3/1 with some pork sausage.

Washed down with a Schlitz Tall Boy:drink:

Picture for your viewing pleasure

LARGEONE
05-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Just got thru cleaning up from an all night smoke...pulled pork! Smoked two pork shoulders on the WSM.

Trapper50cal
05-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Did you chicken out on the maple glazed donuts?

Corbet
05-28-2012, 08:21 AM
Did you chicken out on the maple glazed donuts?

No I found some regular glazed at City Market North and used them. If I don't have the maples for breakfast maybe I'll try another with a maple.

Squishy!
05-29-2012, 01:15 PM
I threw together some traditional home made burgers with USDA prime beef with a Savory Spices extra hot Caribbean Jerk blend. Two 1/4 lb patties with pepper jack and cheddar cheeses between then smashed together with the cheese inside then put on the grill. No pictures though sorry. But it was delicious!!!

Squishy!
05-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Next time I think I might put some Louisiana cole slaw on em.

rover67
05-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Nice work Corbet!

We made dinner for a friend of ours who is in the hospital due to a road bike crash last night. Pork tenderloin with a ginger/shalot glaze, and green bean casserole :) no pics, but it was pretty tasty.

Rezarf
05-29-2012, 08:17 PM
We had Bratwurst's on the grill, no before pics but i could probably come up with an after ;) !