PDA

View Full Version : 97 Moab Ready 80 Series

Telly
06-05-2012, 10:01 AM
After much debate, I have decided to sell my 97. This is my dream rig with all the goodies. It has been my wifes DD for the last 4 years and I did a fair amount of wheeling until a couple years ago...now it's lucky to see a gravel road.
Stuff of the top of my head:
185,000 miles with lockers, no leaks, no smoke, white/grey leather
S/C with custom intercooler, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge
4.88 Precision Gears
Frankies Off-Road Gen II lift with OME spacer in front (sits level)
ARB Snorkel
PM head gasket replacement at 160,000 (original gasket was in good shape)
Checked/cleaned head (was in excellent shape)
Pro cleaned fuel injectors
Replaced all hoses and belts
Like new Hankook 315's
Completely Slee'd (bumbers, step sliders, skid plate)
Warn 8K winch with synthetic rope
Slee front double cardan shaft and adjustable rear panhard
2" thick folder with all receipts, maintenance log, original window sticker, clean title in hand

I bought the complete leather replacement kit and seat warmer kit on MUD a couple years ago but never got around to install it. Also have both front seat OEM foam replacements. The original front leather seats are toast.

The PO was involved with a minor accident and replaced the front drivers fender. No other damage was done. If you look very close in the sun, you can see the paint is not a perfect match.

There is other stuff that I can't think of it now. Sorry, but I have no pictures handy but will try to snap a few tonight. I live in Monument. I'm heading to Moab Thursday - Sunday to mountain bike (not even taking the rig...sad!). I'm availabe tonight and tomorrow night and will be back in town Sunday afternoon.

$13,000 Firm. Cell: 719-492-8428. Thanks. Doug

Telly
06-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Exterior pics. I'll get some engine and interior pics tonight.

baja1d
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Very nice 80. Wish I had the cash. Let me know if you'd like to sell the front seat OEM foam replacements seperately.

Garth
06-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Doug,

I would recomend posting this on Slee's site under Trucks for Sale. I don't know if Christo is still operating that section of his site and I donj't know if he charges...but every rig advertised there (they are always well-built) has sold.

Very nice 80.

Telly
06-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Good idea Garth...thanks for the suggestion.

Telly
06-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Price drop to $13,000 firm.
A few other things I have done to the rig: front and rear complete axle service, new rear brake pads, front slotted rotors, scan guage, dual batteries, full synethetic fluids, oil changed every 5K with Mobile One, new OEM starter, replaced cat, muffler, and resonator (has a deep exhaust note).

Thanks. Doug