PDA

View Full Version : needed: pig parts and OEM steelies

timmbuck2
06-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I sold my Pig awhile ago and I promised him a few extra parts that I had stored in a garage I was renting, and some dirtbags broke in and stole everything that was metal, even a 40 hard top! Argh. SO I am out $2-3k in parts, and I promised thirs guy a few things...anyone happen to have any of these?

55 original side mirrors
OEM steel wheels
55 front valence piece that goes down beneath the grill

I think that is all...and I will be getting wagon wheels in return if anyone needs them...I am getting out of the older landcruiser game...just way too busy, and geting my stash stolen was kind of the last straw...ya know?

Thanks!!

nuclearlemon
06-11-2012, 02:26 PM
I sold my Pig awhile ago and I promised him a few extra parts that I had stored in a garage I was renting, and some dirtbags broke in and stole everything that was metal, even a 40 hard top! Argh. SO I am out $2-3k in parts, and I promised thirs guy a few things...anyone happen to have any of these?

55 original side mirrors
OEM steel wheels
55 front valence piece that goes down beneath the grill

I think that is all...and I will be getting wagon wheels in return if anyone needs them...I am getting out of the older landcruiser game...just way too busy, and geting my stash stolen was kind of the last straw...ya know?

Thanks!!

i've got an extra valance $40

timmbuck2
06-16-2012, 11:27 AM
I will take it Ige, thanks. Nobody has any steelies??

gr8fulabe
06-16-2012, 11:55 AM
I will take it Ige, thanks. Nobody has any steelies??

Disc brake, or drum? I've got a couple sets, but don't recall which variety. I could check though.
Best
Abe

timmbuck2
06-16-2012, 11:58 AM
drum should be fine, but always safe to grab a couple of disc brake ones also. thanks for looking...I had at least 4 sets that were stolen....sigh

gr8fulabe
06-16-2012, 07:04 PM
So I've got a set of four, old drum brake style (Rivets) that still have an ancient set of tires on them. I only pulled one out for pics, but if you are interested after seeing it, let me know & I'll pull the others out for pics as well.

Its wet in the pics as I just gave it a quick hose down so that you could see the rim a bit better. I have no idea what oem rims currently go for, or what this set is worth, but if you have an idea of what fair market value is, let's call it 30% below that if you're interested.

If you know how to weld pretty well, I would also be willing to work a trade for some welding. I justgot a set of, "cut" oem bows yesterday, but I can't weld to put them back together...
best,
Abe

gr8fulabe
06-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Turns out I've got a set of 5 oem rims, not 4. Let me know if you want them.

best,
abe

RLMS
06-19-2012, 09:31 AM
I am picking up 4 disc brake wheels this week! this can be your back up plan!!:cheers:

Justin