PDA

View Full Version : FJ60 w/2f fuel pump WANTED

BeatDown84FJ60
07-24-2006, 11:51 AM
My fuel pump is leaking like a paper bag full of water, I think this may be affecting my gas mileage and power lol. If anyone has one for cheap (Im a broke bastard) that will atleast work for a little while I'd appreciate it. If you want to buy a brand new one for me you can some some 4cly IFS calipers, pads, hubs, master cylinder, I have an 93 rear axle out of a pickup drum to drum and ebrake minus third member as well. Let's make a trade I need front pass fender for 84 fj60 door, fuel pump, leaf springs wouldnt be bad, let me know. Email at whatsnotaken23@aol.com Im on most of the day, so I'll get back to you quick. Im located in Evergreen. Also have a weber 36 carb for a 20r (thats what I had it on anyway).Thank you

Rzeppa
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
The message title implies you want an FJ60 with a 2F fuel pump, but from your introductory post(s) and the body of the message, you may just be looking for a fuel pump for your FJ60, no? I have several used fuel pumps in various states of disrepair which will fit a F/2F application. The main differences from year to year are where the inlet and outlet ports are, and whether the return is to the pump or the tank. If you want to swing by and see what will fit, feel free.

BeatDown84FJ60
07-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Thank you, I changed the title to eliminate confusion. My truck was manufactured in 83 sold as an 84. If you dont mind I would like to take a look. I dont get paid for another week and a half but at 3 bucks a gallon I cant afford to have all this gas landing on the highway. Thanks for the offer and send me a pm with a good time for you and maybe a wqy to contact you. I can stop by any evening and some days. I can give you some cash too if needed, I just cant afford a brand new one right now.

Justin

Rzeppa
07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
I knew what you *probably* really wanted, just kiddin'. Anyway, PM sent w/directions & phone. I don't know if any of my spares will work great, they're all used, but I know none of them leak and were working when pulled. I don't know if any of them have the fuel return to the pump though...