PDA

View Full Version : Just at the DMV...

smslavin
06-28-2012, 04:31 PM
I know this might be hard to stomach but, wow, it was actually pleasant. I don't have to take a test? Sweet. You can transfer my motorcycle endorsement without a test? For $2? Double sweet awesomeness. To top it off, someone gave us their number as we were walking in and our total wait was like 15 min. Karmic payback feels good.

..:: Sent from my iPhone ::..

Corbet
06-28-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with Denver's DMV. I've never seen a line here in Durango. Generally its walk straight up to the counter.

J Kimmel
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
You can set an appointment the day before on line. Did it last time and got a new license and was out in 10 minutes.

nakman
06-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Actually one of the few bright spots of the system, IMO. In Broomfield you can pretty much walk in and out even at lunch time, and the folks there are generally super helpful. Sometimes the registration fees and taxes sting a bit, but hey don't shoot the messenger, I think they do a great job at the DMV here.

Not so much when I lived in Boulder... back then I was truly just a number. :(

pmccumber
06-28-2012, 10:40 PM
The one in Louisville is awesome. Longmont too. You should visit the Stanley Kubrick-ensue humanity choked DMV in Phoenix.